Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Saku Vs. Silva in the first round is a mistake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Saku Vs. Silva in the first round is a mistake?

I gotta feeling its going to look like there first 2 fights. I would like to atleast see Saku fight more than one fight in this tournament. I would of rather seen him matched up against Tamura or Yoshida....

Same here...but he is determined to beat Silva

Comment

It would be soooooo sweet if he beat Silva, but then we wont get to see Silva Vs. Chuck or Rampage. If Silva loses I will be a happy man anyway....

Comment

i want to see those matches too...it would suck that he beats Silva after having 3!!! chances...just take your loses and fight other people

Comment

I would have loved to see Silva vs. Liddell.

Comment

I think its a mistake, I can see Silva destroying Sak...but, on the other hand anyone can beat anyone on any given day. I am going w/Silva 1rd KTFO

Comment

Remember when Sak made Rampage give up? That was cool. He made Rampage tap. I think that Liddell would also be a very bad match up for Sak.

Comment

Most of these people are a bad match up for Saku39

but i really think he has a good shot at taking out silva with a JD...i hope not

Comment

I'd have rather seen Rampage face Sak, just to see Rampage get a chance to avenge that loss. Putting him against Sak in his first fight in Pride was a little shady.

Comment

I also would like to see Arona vs Sak. Sak is the the BJJ destroyer. Rampage vs. Overeem, Liddell vs. Silva, Tomato can vs. Soon to be Tomato can would have been a better card IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X