No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz interview on Power 106 reason why he headbutted Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz interview on Power 106 reason why he headbutted Mayweather

I know its an old topic but Victor Ortiz talking about the reason he headbutted Mayweather. I just watched part of the fight where he headbutts him I honestly don't see the elbow he's speaking of I think he was frusterated with Mayweather that he wasn't getting to him and did that

I tried to embed but i dont think it worked heres the link
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...lJ9f0m1x3gn7Ej
    Last edited by RVABoxer; 03-06-2013, 09:46 AM. Reason: add link

He talks nonsense.

He was getting hit clean while he himself was hitting a mixture of air and shoulders, got frustrated and mentally broke down...again.

Comment

Delusional prick.

Comment

Victor sounding pretty lucid there for a change. He was winning that 4th round and I don't know about throwing elbows but Floyd was defending with the elbows. Here's the fight if anyone wants another look

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        He talks nonsense.

He was getting hit clean while he himself was hitting a mixture of air and shoulders, got frustrated and mentally broke down...again.
        He was firing them right into his face during the 4th, landing to the body too.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 03-06-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Victor sounding pretty lucid there for a change. He was winning that 4th round. Here's the fight if anyone wants another look

I watched it I gotta disagree with you he may have been winning that 4th round but he's delusional if he believes his story about the elbows I don't see what he's talking about Floyd sticks his elbow out but I honestly didn't see him hit Victor with it

Comment

Ortiz was not winning the fourth round. Had some moments but he took a lot of shots too.

Comment

RIP Manny S, damn it's good to hear his voice

Comment

lol f*kin LArry

Comment

I don't see how Ortiz having 2 good moments in the 4th round negates what Floyd was doing the whole time landing counters and tagging him. The only round Ortiz may have won was the 2nd.

Comment

As far as elbows go.....I saw Ortiz leaning in with his head more than anything in the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X