Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you purchase Floyd's PPV against Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone will watch it, but not buy it. I can't imagine even *****s would let mayweather rob them this time.

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits
      I've lost some respect for Floyd... Maybe the Cotto fight scared him a bit ( you think?)... this is a real **** fight... i have no respect for Alexander as a champion... hes been given two gift victories .... he looked terrible against Bailey.... quit against Bradley... Zab Judah looked better against Maidana.... all of this said, i still expect a competetive night for floyd (not tough) ... it will be competetive because at this stage Alexander will have a speed advantage, and i expect Mayweather will be the one pressuring in this fight... still a terrible PPV fight, one that i wont buy.... if this is floyds fight expect canelo to face some tomato can... he wont be fighting trout or cotto... probably not even Angulo (whos essentially Margarito with lesser skills and a crackable beard)... this is a real safe event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      zab looked better against matthysse*

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

See you are automatically saying this is a PPV! Why make that assumption? We should be pushing for this to be on regular HBO! but you right away call it a PPV and the fight isn't even official yet!

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          See you are automatically saying this is a PPV! Why make that assumption? We should be pushing for this to be on regular HBO! but you right away call it a PPV and the fight isn't even official yet!
          Floyd fighting on regular HBO? Not a chance, but I agree with you that it should be. This is a horrible, garbage ass fight that Floyd is known to take from time to time. This cherry pick is just way too much though.

Comment

Really undecided might not watch it at all maybe stream it who knows honestly i might just say **** it and buy it but as of now i think its garbage depends on how bored/rich im feeling that weekend i voted no ill stream it though

Comment

i would but i think this is all BS it would be on fight hype by now

Comment

In most cases I'd have a party of some sort. But I really can't fathom to watch this. Next day download if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  I lean toward yes because of Canelo vs. Trout and Santa Cruz vs. Moreno if they stack it.
                  Mosley vs Berto, Malignaggi vs Maidana aswell!!

Comment

Hell ,

No!

Comment

I'm sorry how exactly did Devon rob Kotelnik and Matthysse? Was he judging his own fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X