No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Lara...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I don't know man, you were looking kinda like Canelo in that last post.
    LMFAO. But I stay winning LOL.

Comment

i fully support the threadstarter's decision to place the immature, quarrelsome young man on his ignore-list.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        never when it comes to discussing boxing.
        the problem is you are unable to discuss boxing intelligently. All these Canelo would stop _______ posts are pure trolling.

The answer to the thread is the same as all the others, with Canelos pathetic resume its hard to get a read on his skill set. The better question is would GBP ever let the fight happen. In the 154lb division, not only do all of the other belt holders have a better resume than Canelo, most of the contenders do as well. I still wonder why GBP will allow Abner Mares to fight any credible contender near his weight class, but won't let Canelo fight even one. Maybe they see something in Mares they don't see in Canelo. 6 title fights and not one credible challenger yet.

Comment

Lara by decision. Canelo is slow and does not move his head. Lara would avoid his punches and catch him with the straight left all night. Canela would be more bloody and swollen than Chavez was after a 12 round beatdown.

Comment

Has Canelo fought a southpaw that can match his size and exceed his boxing ability like Lara? I don't think he has, so I don't get how people automatically say he stops Lara. Could he CATCH Lara is the question.

I don't see Lara knocking Canelo out, but I think he could EASILY school him to a decision victory.

Comment

Lara is skilled and could pull off a UD, but I still see Canelo stopping him.

Comment

Lara is a skilled slick southpaw no way Canelo stops him or beats him Lara by decision

Comment

I think Canelo would end up winning by decision or possible late stoppage but IMO think it would go to the decision!

Comment

I think Canelo would beat Lara but not by KO. Lara moves a lot and would use every inch of that ring.

Comment

If Canelo beats Lara it will be because he outworked him

Comment

Working...
                      X