Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Predicts: Will Shine Against Ryan Coyne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Predicts: Will Shine Against Ryan Coyne

British boxer Nathan Cleverly is looking to send out a statement of intent when he defends his WBO light-heavyweight title against Ryan Coyne in Los Angeles next month.

The fight at the Staples Center will be Cleverly's fourth title defence and his first outside of the United Kingdom and the 25-year-old wants to prove his credentials to the rest of the division.

He said: "This is a statement from me to show that I'm going to the States and taking a fight against an unbeaten fighter that has everything to gain. [Click Here To Read More]

So, he's predicting he's going to shine and send a message by beating a guy ranked 73rd at light heavy by boxrec? What message would that be?

Comment

Fuc k off, Clev. You were lucky to scrape by Bellew.

Comment

This fight is so depressing. Who the **** cares? Shumenov wanted it in Vegas and they said we don't have to travel. Now they're travelling and fighting a bum. At least Bellew is mixing it up with half decent fighters

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
          So, he's predicting he's going to shine and send a message by beating a guy ranked 73rd at light heavy by boxrec? What message would that be?
          My thoughts exactly.

It's like Wlad saying he expected to shine against Jean Marc Mormeck. What a great statement that is.

Comment

Wow, I must've been out of it for a minute. What happened to the Uzelkov fight? And when did Coyne drop down from cruiser? Either way, Cleverly by decision.

Comment

well nathan you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter!

Comment

Not much in this fight to get excited about, if Warren sticks to his word and makes a Cleverly Vs Shumenov fight next.. then il look forward to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                  Not much in this fight to get excited about, if Warren sticks to his word and makes a Cleverly Vs Shumenov fight next.. then il look forward to that one.
                  yeah, his American debut should of been against Shumenov or <<<

Comment

Once again.....same trend over and over....overseas inflated record that is attempting to gain steam with media. Ive only seen Cleverly when he fought Tommy Karpency in a shut out pretty much, but like Karpency....who is Coyne? Any help?

Comment

Working...
                    X