Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at the end of the day Sergio Martinez beats Floyd at 154 every day of the week. Floyd's dad has been vocal and said he don't want his son taking the fight. Floyd wont take the risk imo. He wouldnt fight a ww Paul Williams he sure as hell wont fight a 154 lb Sergio Martinez. Sergio Martinez TKO 8. Sergio has better footwork and the power to stop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      This is ridiculous, there was some pic of chávez Jr with Floyd somewhere... floyd looked small as a kid in comparison... and Martínez is almost as big as Jr.
      This is how far they're going. Spitting out bullsht that everyone knows is not true cause everyone watched the fight on Sept 15th.

Im fully expecting for Floyd now to go into retirement and focus on his "health" and "promotional company".

Comment

• The funny thing is that with Floyd cheerleaders if it were Pac, they would say Pac is scared considering Pac has climbed 7 divisions but Floyd gets a pass with everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          The funny thing is that with Floyd cheerleaders if it were Pac, they would say Pac is scared considering Pac has climbed 7 divisions but Floyd gets a pass with everything.
          What? That doesnt make sense. The only ones not wanting this are either Pac cheerleaders or all of the sudden GGG fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            What? That doesnt make sense. The only ones not wanting this are either Pac cheerleaders or all of the sudden GGG fanboys.
            I dont see how a Pac cheerleader wouldn't want this and I dont think they are GGG fanboys. I think they are Martinez haters.

Comment

• l like Sergio's sense of humor in that interview. He first calls out Mayweather and says he is going to shake FMW's bones and then remarks: "Don't worry about the last round, nothing happened there" and laughed about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                I dont see how a Pac cheerleader wouldn't want this and I dont think they are GGG fanboys. I think they are Martinez haters.
                Neither do i and i even wrote that to one of them

Comment

YES YES...we get it, your angry cause Pac started trashing talking AFTER he signed to fight JMM. Seen you on other threads and its the same thing over and over and over.

If you hate him so much then be happy that Martinez called him out because in boxing this is his biggest threat by far
                  Angry about what? My favorite fighter fought Manny three times and not once needed extra phony testing.

You clowns should be happy Martinez called him out since you've all been saying its the best way to get a fight with your royal highness.

Comment

It makes a lot of sense. Floyd fanatics impose much higher standards for Pac than they do Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Floyd will lose to Sergio if they fight, especially at 160. Sergio is too damn big. Floyd's punches will have no impact on Sergio, and Sergio will have no respect for Floyd's punches, and walk right through him.
                      I thought the only way Floyd said he'd take the fight is if it was a JMW (154 or 150)

Comment

Working...
                      X