Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez v Martinez: RING SIZE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever size it is, Chavez is getting ktfo.

He's a taxi driver, a taxi driver on steroids but a taxi driver nonetheless. And his chin is fine China.

He's getting Paul williams'd

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Who says hes my idol, Initially I was rooted for Martinez but I seen some things that made me believe Chavez can win.

IF chavez loses im not gonna cry about any damn ring size, or anything the better man won. The better man means just that the better man.

If martinez is not crying about ring size, then you shouldent either.
      You seen some things? What was that?

Of course you won't cry about ring size if Chavez loses. You can't whine about a standard-sized ring. And if he loses in a phone booth, wow, prepare the alt. Have you already made it?

Martinez might not be, but he wants the fight and may have been willing to sacrifice things in order to get it. That's partly his fault, of course. But it doesn't change the fact that Chavez felt he had to get a tiny ring in order to beat Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        You've been angered to the point where you're relying on personal insults and attacks. You're excused.
        Yeah, I'm so wrong.

Comment

Las Vegas is 20ft I believe. So unless the athletic commission allow them 2 change it (like Texas did) then it should be 20ft. I think las Vegas is more strict wih rules tho, in the mayweather cotto fight they said it had 2 10 gloves as that was the rules.

Comment

Da ring size is a set size per the council, not da fightaz. Dis fight ain't happenin in Texas, dis is goin down in Vegas.

Comment

You mean like Manny forcing a 26 ft ring on Margo , as if the CW and 8oz gloves wasnt enough , but your absolutely right when speed verses power the bigger the ring the more advantage it is to the speed fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                You seen some things? What was that?

Of course you won't cry about ring size if Chavez loses. You can't whine about a standard-sized ring. And if he loses in a phone booth, wow, prepare the alt. Have you already made it?

Martinez might not be, but he wants the fight and may have been willing to sacrifice things in order to get it. That's partly his fault, of course. But it doesn't change the fact that Chavez felt he had to get a tiny ring in order to beat Martinez.
                What is your proiblem man, You get your feelings hurt.

if you want to see how I see the fight going then look up my previous post where I talk about that, why cause that was the topic of the thread.

This thread is about ring size. I said what I said about ring size now you feel threaten or something and grasping at straws to try and get me.

LOL at an alt, im not a freaking loser, and if you have even read any of my other post you will see. I seriously here to talk boxing not to be a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
                  Da ring size is a set size per the council, not da fightaz. Dis fight ain't happenin in Texas, dis is goin down in Vegas.
                  Ring size is contracted and dealt with like every other element .

Comment

with the fight getting closer i am starting to wonder if

im the only one that is both a martinez and chavez jr fan?

cant decide for who to root for

Comment

Standered Everlast ring in Vegas is a SQ 20' there used to be a few rings known as the Ali rings hahaha 22'!!!!!(hardly any apron left)
                      This fight should have a 17'sq!!!! A 20' is over used and if you want action than use a 17' you can also make the flooring hard to favor the boxer and the 17sq can atleast give the puncher a chance to fight a little more often instead of chasing some guy around the ring for 12 rounds! Ray.
                      ..........I'm rooting for a competitive bout that has action and has a winner that earns his victory, plus both men are safe.
                      Last edited by Ray Corso; 09-03-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X