No announcement yet.

Ajose Olusegun who has he beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajose Olusegun who has he beat

I hear this cry to give this guy a big World Title fight but who has he beat,the names on his record are nothing special tbh.

Exactly more so Suliman being stupid and having him ranked so high looks a good fighter but not beaten anyone off note

Comment

I personally prefer a guy hunting titles beating nobodies. Than a fighter who got his title by beating nobodies then turns around & goes hunting for defenses against guys 2 weightclasses smaller. But that's just me.

Comment

We maybe if he was allowed to fight guys that he was promised, he'd have a chance to "prove himself"

He keeps getting cheated out of fights

Comment

There are plenty of 140 lber that are considered stepping stone or gate keeper that he should had faced. Corley, Holt, Campbell, Witter and even McCloskey who fights out of the UK also. The one to blame are his manager and not Ajose.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            There are plenty of 140 lber that are considered stepping stone or gate keeper that he should had faced. Corley, Holt, Campbell, Witter and even McCloskey who fights out of the UK also. The one to blame are his manager and not Ajose.
            Then fight my boy Campbell he would lose thats why they dont match him with nate.

Comment

He has beaten a few reasonable guys on the domestic scene, his best win is over Ali Chebah.

He has talent no doubt about it & Tbf to him its not as if he doesn't want bigger fights its more nobody wants to risk fighting him.

He has got what he wished for though & will be facing Lucas Matthysse in september, best of luck I say!

Comment

Working...
              X