Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan and Garcia's walkout music?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha is it just me or him coming out to that is one of the biggest fails ever?

Comment

Khans was Fabolous - It's My Time then the Mr Capone-e song

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Hahaha is it just me or him coming out to that is one of the biggest fails ever?
        Especially how it ended haha, it was a pretty big fail.

Comment

first song Khan came out to

Comment

Originally posted by ahm2791 View Post
            Khans was Fabolous - It's My Time then the Mr Capone-e song
            Thank you sir.

Comment

Appreciate everybody's quick help. I green K'd everyone in the thread I could before I ran out. I'll try to hit the ones I missed tomorrow. I gave points to PBP, dan_cov, and ahm2791 for their correct first response to each of the three songs.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I spotted that silly rap garbage on Youtube also.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  first song Khan came out to

Awesome sig pic man. I ran into Gamboa at one of the pool parties out in Vegas. He actually chilled with my buddy and I for like a half hour (Had 2 dime pieces with him and a friend, of course I wasn't going to tell the dude he couldn't sit with us haha). I don't speak a lick of Spanish but his buddy translated for us and he seemed like a cool dude. Can't wait to see him back in the ring.

Comment

Let's just review what happened here...

A few months ago, Abril, went on to decisively outbox Rios for 12 rounds. Rios looked ineffective and could not adjust mid-fight to turn the tables on Abril. Having said that, Rios, was awarded the decision but looked extremely awful against Abril and didn't win the fight in my opinion.

Skip to July 14.

Amir Khan was a heavy favorite against Danny Garcia in their unification match. Leading up to the fight there was a lot of trash talking from both camps, but Khan said he would KO Garcia, something that he has never said before the fight. Khan goes on to get stopped after a show of great heart and Garcia all of a sudden has different doors to choose from.

What's the connection between Rios looking bad against Abril, and Khan getting stopped by Garcia?

Capone-E supplied both fighters (Rios and Khan) their entrance music. Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                    X