Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most intelligent poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOAT86. His posts are so eloquently constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      good list as well aside from MIB.
      MIB doesn't need me blowing smoke up his ass but seriously.....if you rank "Squeal, Cuauhtemoc, Chief2ndz, nuurzelhan, jeffries" above MIB in terms of pure intelligence, than you're lying to yourself.

Hey, guess what? I dislike Floyd Mayweather intensely. But I can recognise his brilliant skills.

Thread title asked for the most intelligent poster, not the posters you don't quarrel with and who seem somewhat intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        GOAT86. His posts are so eloquently constructed.
        eloquently, are we allowed to use such words on the boxing scene?.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidgio View Post
          MIB doesn't need me blowing smoke up his ass but seriously.....if you rank "Squeal, Cuauhtemoc, Chief2ndz, nuurzelhan, jeffries" above MIB in terms of pure intelligence, than you're lying to yourself.

Hey, guess what? I dislike Floyd Mayweather intensely. But I can recognise his brilliant skills.

Thread title asked for the most intelligent poster, not the posters you don't quarrel with and who seem somewhat intelligent.
          intelligence isn`t just about what you know my friend. it`s how you carry yourself as well. «mib is a troll, and a racist.

Comment

STRUGG or Walt Liquor, hands down

Comment

I am going to go with Cash Cow for his insightful posts about a variety of topics and G-dog was a pretty smart cookie even if he sometimes forgot to have his mommy do his laundry before taking photos.

Comment

Cuauhtemoc and Squealpiggy come to mind.

Comment

edited like a ****in' p*ssy

Comment

This won't be a popular pick, but I'd have to say Squealpiggy comes across as an educated, intelligent guy.

Comment

a lot of pseudo-intellectuals in this forum

Comment

Working...
                      X