No announcement yet.

Fury looks like he's already in fighting shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    And he was 41 going into his 70th fight. How old is Fury? 29? He's prime. He doesn't need 5 tune ups to get ready
    It’s so silly I just have to laugh.

Comment

Fury is gonna take Wilder to school, Wilder got two left feet and Fury will make him miss and trip over himself more than a novice ballroom dancer! ��

Fury UD

Comment

Wildher by brutal KO, war Wildher!

Comment

WTF??? What the hell does race have to do with this?
          It has everything to do with it. Fury ain't ready, you know it and I know it. You're one of the better posters here and there is no way in hell you think Fury is ready so fùck off with the bullshít. You're pushing Wilder because he's black. Look at your post history for fùcks sake. You're consumed by racial issues.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
            It has everything to do with it. Fury ain't ready, you know it and I know it. You're one of the better posters here and there is no way in hell you think Fury is ready so fùck off with the bullshít. You're pushing Wilder because he's black. Look at your post history for fùcks sake. You're consumed by racial issues.
            But isn't Joshua also black? Not only is he black, he believes in a superior black race. So how is it racial?

Comment

But isn't Joshua also black? Not only is he black, he believes in a superior black race. So how is it racial?

Comment

I don't understand you, can you be more clear and to the point please?

Comment

Don't even know why you're going back and forth with that fool. Calling you racist when he's the only one that's brought up race the entire thread. I mean God forbid you actually want to see two of the best heavyweights go at it. God forbid!

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                    I don't understand you, can you be more clear and to the point please?
                    Like you said you can tell by my post history that I like to talk race. If you can look at my posts and tell then that means I don't hide it. Trust me, if this were about race to me I would've made that clear. This is nationalism. I'm supporting the American fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      yea ,Fury is guy who is at his best when motivated by challange ,i wouldnt look at fight with Pianeta as a measure of Tyson form.
                      Agreed, I think that's part of why he fell apart mentally once he was champion, he no longer had the motivation and didn't know how to be champ. I used to worry about what effect it would have on him if Wilder knocks him out he thrives when he's got something to overcome. Just to have come back as he has is pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X