Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can this Canelo beat Floyd or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No! Canelo reminds me of a more polished Joshua Clottey, he'll pick you apart if you stand in front of him however you move a bit and he'll be like a deer caught in the headlights. Plus his stamina after the 10th or so isn't to great relative to these guys.

Comment

Right now maybe, but the Floyd that he fought would beat this version of Canelo too. As much as Canelo has improved, Floyd was levels and levels above him in terms of skills and Canelo hasn't improved that much to close that gap. Their skill levels were so far apart, it was almost looked like a mismatch at times, based on pure skill.

Late 30's but active Floyd beats any version of Canelo. Too skilled and awful style for Canelo.

Comment

If Mayweather was still an active fighter I still say no. Don't let a slim victory over a good but overrated Golovkin confuse you into thinking he'll ever be on Mayweather's level.

The only way he would beat Pacquiao is by stoppage. That's a possibility with the huge size advantage.

Comment

Nelo earned a draw on one card versus Floyd, so I'm pretty sure he can win two more rounds and get the UD lol.

Lol, no seriously a mature Nelo at 160 can beat Floyd.

A young Nelo at a 152 didn't really had a shot IMO

Comment

Floyd 41 and looked sloppy a year ago. He aint fighting no 28 year old Canelo at 160 and I wouldnt want him to.

Comment

He could get a DRAW with them, even a undeserved one

Movement is still his Kryptonite though, I think BJS can School Canelo but he would never get the decision

As for Mayweather, I still think Mayweather even at 41 out-box him and make him look silly with his Defense
              Last edited by sicko; 09-16-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                Say if the fight was made at MW 160? I have seen him grow alot as a fighter, he is very smart, hits hard and adjust on the fight, but is that enough to beat those two greats even today?
                Todayy??? They are obviously both way past it. Canelo would KO them both and will get zero credit whatsoever lol
                Prime for prime pound for pount he can’t.
                The pac that beat margo or cotto can beat canelo at 154

Comment

I said this ugh 2 years ago? This version of Canelo destroys prime Floyd and Manny with ease.

Comment

He would beat the shet out of Manny at 160 but mayweather not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Nelo earned a draw on one card versus Floyd, so I'm pretty sure he can win two more rounds and get the UD lol.

Lol, no seriously a mature Nelo at 160 can beat Floyd.

A young Nelo at a 152 didn't really had a shot IMO
                      He'll destroy the current Pacquiao at 152.

Comment

Working...
                      X