Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Brandon Adams on 6/15 or 6/8, on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo sister with some no name cherry again? When is this bum gonna step up?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I agree. You're right.
      I agree with you too lol Charlo should have face Korobov. You know how boxing goes though these guys want the easiest opponents for the most money

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Charlo sister with some no name cherry again? When is this bum gonna step up?
        So I assume your going to criticize your daddy pssy g right? That can crusher is back bum huntin which is why he made adams an offer before charlo, ggg is the pssy that can face charlo/andrade ANYTIME he wants as the mandatory. But no pssy g & his groupies are hypocritical pssies.

Comment

I don't understand why PBC moves its fighters back and forth from FOX to Showtime. It seems like it would be more logical to take half the fighters, keep them on FOX exclusively and keep the other half on Showtime exclusively.
          I think it makes sense. It allows all of them to get exposure and it'll be easier to schedule fights among that big roster.

Comment

And what reason is that? It seems like Charlo could build his fanbase better if he was just fighting on one network.
            Because the organization that holds the licensing rights (PBC) has multiple network deals, similar to many other sports content arrangements.

The fighters fight and get paid regardless. Again, similar to the NBA/team arrangements.

Comment

Lmao JRAzor where you at my man. You had plenty to say when ggg was about to fight Bryan Adams

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                Lol warriors playing 100 games a year with playoffs. Charlo performs 1-2 times a year. Not a good comparison.
                Actually it's a perfect comparison. The licensing organizations (NBA/PBC) have a certain number of dates across multiple platforms/networks. It's job is to provide matchups/games for those dates. The teams/fighters get paid for performing on such dates.

Where's the flaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Because the organization that holds the licensing rights (PBC) has multiple network deals, similar to many other sports content arrangements.

The fighters fight and get paid regardless. Again, similar to the NBA/team arrangements.
                  I understand that. Which is why I said they should split the PBC stable 50-50 and have one half fight on Showtime and one on FOX.

Comment

hopefully he wins and finally gets his shot as the mandatory to canelo in sept,,of course if canelo wins,or if it's Jacobs,,,

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      So I assume your going to criticize your daddy pssy g right? That can crusher is back bum huntin which is why he made adams an offer before charlo, ggg is the pssy that can face charlo/andrade ANYTIME he wants as the mandatory. But no pssy g & his groupies are hypocritical pssies.
                      gggs already fought the best fighters and is more than likely fighting canelo next. what is charlo doing next? gggs plan is fight a bum then fight canelo. charlos plan seems to be fight a bum...then fight a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X