No announcement yet.

Pacquiao beats Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    LOL he’s a fake “champ” currently Buds right. Bud wanted him and Pac went with Bradley III and then Horn.

It is what it is. He was a great fighter then he became a businessman who knew his limitations.
    Show me an article with direct quotes from Pacquiao saying he doesn't want to fight Crawford.

Show me a contract that was offered by Top Rank for the fight.......

You can't do either.

We can obviously have different opinions on a hypothetical fight and neither of us be wrong. There's no way you can think if Top Rank thought Crawford would win that fight they wouldn't have done whatever to make it. Like someone else posted, Pacquiao got a minimum $25Mill for Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab2Death View Post
      Show me an article with direct quotes from Pacquiao saying he doesn't want to fight Crawford.

Show me a contract that was offered by Top Rank for the fight.......

You can't do either.

We can obviously have different opinions on a hypothetical fight and neither of us be wrong. There's no way you can think if Top Rank thought Crawford would win that fight they wouldn't have done whatever to make it. Like someone else posted, Pacquiao got a minimum $25Mill for Algieri.
      I’m talking 2016 after Crawford beat Postol Koncz said he wouldn’t fight for less than $20m. Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I’m talking 2016 after Crawford beat Postol Koncz said he wouldn’t fight for less than $20m. Google it.
        Pacquiao fought the Bradley 3 fight on April 9th 2016 for a guaranteed minimum of $20Mill.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Glad to see you couldn't argue with my facts
          Thats because you dont have any fact.

You have only opinion which gets right back to what I said posts back , you dont know what you are looking at in a boxing ring.

Keep up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            If thats what you think happened ok, I think Manny will get beat up if fights Crawford.
            Thats because you dont have any fact.

You have only opinion which gets right back to what I said posts back , you dont know what you are looking at in a boxing ring.

Keep up kid.
            Still waiting for you to tell me how I was wrong in the post you told me I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab2Death View Post
              Still waiting for you to tell me how I was wrong in the post you told me I was.
              read it again .

The part you missed is where JMM trained for that punch seen it as a vulnerability then gave a pre sequel to it in earlier rounds and then landed it flush when it counted, thats pro boxing at the highest level they dont throw haymakers with their eyes closed lol.

It was no more a lucky punch than Buds uppercut tonight, they train for these shots, you see all this other BS that is just fan excuse, I see the boxing technique that reacted in a nano second to deliver it as soon as the opening is there, no luck about it.

Comment

Pacquiao had the chance, and he chose not to.

Comment

Crawford got exposed tonight. that one legged guy did pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisjs View Post
                    in fact i don’t think any pacquaio beats bud.
                    ydksab

smh

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Prime Pac does but not this old version... nop
                      Peak Manny smokes Crawford like a motherf**king philly blunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X