No announcement yet.

EuBank Junyah Puts Lily Allen In Her Place, “Pops Will ******** You..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    The thought of Eubank Snr depositing a ******** in Lilly Allen is not without merit.

"Pull down your panties and bend over, Mith Allen. You have offended me and now I am going to chath .. tithe you."

That little bitch would love it!

Comment

Honestly I don't know why women get involved in these types of conversations.

Lilly Allen likely knows about as much about ring girls / boxing events than I do about performing open heart surgery.

I am a fervent believer in rights for women though...and the occasional left to keep them guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Yeah - if the comment by Jr was relatively innocent (I'm blaming the thread title and me being an out of touch old git for my initial interpretation) then the comments about Sr were a complete overeaction. I mean - in principle I'm supportive of womens rights but some of these ultrafems just take it waaay to far - to the point in fact where it actually harms the cause of those arguing on the genuine realities of inequality.
        Absolutely.

Comment

Lilly Allen likely knows about as much about ring girls / boxing events than I do about performing open heart surgery.

I am a fervent believer in rights for women though...and the occasional left to keep them guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

"Pull down your panties and bend over, Mith Allen. You have offended me and now I am going to chath .. tithe you."

That little bitch would love it!
            I can see Chris Snr pounding away dog style on young Lilly resplendent with monocle and his jodhpurs around his ankles while he informs Junior " you see junior, us Eubanks are fighting men, we are...barbarians"

Comment

I can see Chris Snr pounding away dog style on young Lilly resplendent with monocle and his jodhpurs around his ankles while he informs Junior " you see junior, us Eubanks are fighting men, we are...barbarians"
              "This is ..."

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                Who in da **** is Lily Allen? Has she ever been on my American television. If not fuk her. Kate Beckinsale, the chubby singing chick, the overdosed dead singing chick, Doctor Who and Harry Potter fulfill my England requirements.
                The overdosed dead singing chic was dope.

Comment

She totally got that tweet wrong, and then proceed to attack Jr. I was shocked when i saw the tweet yesterday from her. She obviously didn't realise that Eubank tweet was a joke, she obviously thought this was one of those women cause that she had to fight for, she made a comment about Eubank senior abandoning Jr in Vegas with some "Woman" to raise him etc, it was only when he went back hard at her (Alcohol and drug abuse) that she tried to find sympathy by going the "You think someone that suffers mental health issues show be attacked?" route.

Comment

Seems like Lily Allen is really in the wrong here. Why would you get so personal so quickly?

And Eubank Jr obviously meant pie as in mugged off. Not ****o pie.

Comment

...........Outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                      X