Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will SHOCK the world when he STOPS Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will SHOCK the world when he STOPS Mayweather.

I'm telling you, if this fight ever takes place, Pacquiao will shock everyone when he stops Floyd. Floyd never fought someone with such power in both hands, foot work, foot speed, hand speed, and stamina - NEVER. The shoulder roll crap works when Floyd is fighting someone who throws less punches and MUCH slower. That **** is not going to work if he fights Pac. Not to mention, Floyd has some problems with southpaws. It's not a wonder why Mayweather doesn't want it, even after Pacquiao agreed to all his sissy demands.

There I said, he will STOP Mayweather and I would bet 300 million points if the fight ever happens.

The only thing Pacman has a chance stopping is his adultery ways, apart from that he has no chance in stopping Mayweather, just too much slickness

Comment

I didn't even bother reading all that nonsense. I just came in here to tell you to go fuck yourself. Pacquiao is a cheat and a duck. Fuck him.

And Fuck Jinkee too.

Comment

Only *****s will be shocked.

Fragile Floyd will get stopped due to a combination of self-imposed inactivity and overconfidence in his defensive skills.

He will not be able to potshot Pac for 12 rds.

He either opens himself up enough for Pac to land a big shot, or he loses a 1 sided UD due to Pac's effective aggression and Floyd's "1 at a time" style.

Comment

aka fight is not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            I didn't even bother reading all that nonsense. I just came in here to tell you to go fuck yourself. Pacquiao is a cheat and a duck. Fuck him.

And Fuck Jinkee too.
            Show us your evidence that Pac is on steroids, you moron. Pac already agreed to all the demands Sissyweather made and still no fight from Floyd. **** him.

Comment

A Few Things.

It would not shock me if Pacquiao stopped Mayweather, However, I don't see Mayweather getting stopped.

This fight is a 50-50 Fight.

However Manny could win in more ways than one. He can simply outwork
              Mayweather or TKO him.

Mayweather can certainly outpoint Manny by slowing the pace of the fight down.

Mayweather has one thing down pack always and its Ring GENERALSHIP

Lastly it's not sissy demands by Mayweather. They're reasonable and Pacquiao for whatever reason good or bad hasn't agreed to ALL of the demands. Say what you will but Mayweather's demands weren't getting met.

I think I'm one of the few posters in here who equally like and equally respect both fighters. Yeah It's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                I'm telling you, if this fight ever takes place, Pacquiao will shock everyone when he stops Floyd. Floyd never fought someone with such power in both hands, foot work, foot speed, hand speed, and stamina - NEVER. The shoulder roll crap works when Floyd is fighting someone who throws less punches and MUCH slower. That **** is not going to work if he fights Pac. Not to mention, Floyd has some problems with southpaws. It's not a wonder why Mayweather doesn't want it, even after Pacquiao agreed to all his sissy demands.

There I said, he will STOP Mayweather and I would bet 300 million points if the fight ever happens.

Would it really be such a shock if he stops Floyd? It would prob be more of a shock if he decisioned Floyd.

Comment

anything is possible heck maybe Floyd might stop Pac pac certaintly opens himself enough

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                    Show us your evidence that Pac is on steroids, you moron. Pac already agreed to all the demands Sissyweather made and still no fight from Floyd. **** him.
                    Pacman didn’t agree to anything, he still need his special shakes to get him through, without them he is nothing more than a lesser version of Gatti

Comment

Working...
                    X