View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 09:29 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,569,954,841,077.21
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PBP- View Post
The point is they had no issue until after the fact. Regardless if I was a Kovalev fan I'd be upset too. I felt the same way after Lara vs Canelo. I saw it the way I saw it and nobody could tell me otherwise.

But hey, somebody has to lose these nail biters. At least we get a rematch.
Yeah. I mean, I REALLY just don't think it should of been that close- I just really think Kovalev was comfortably winning, but I mean you're right, the judges were chosen and now it's over and there's nothing you can do.

It sucks, really, I hate it. But, I think it's clear that these two guys are at the very top and it'll be difficult for any other fighter to replicate the success that each one of them had last night.

I really wish Kovalev would of made it more of a priority to try and knock Ward around after that KD, and that's where I think he went wrong. He felt comfortable outboxing Ward from distance, and in hindsight- he shouldn't have let this go to the judges scorecards.
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote