No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

This gif is awesome. He had that ["She's finally going to let me **** her tonight"] look on his face.
    Grey Worm is so awesome. That .gif is exactly what I think he's thinking right there.

"For ****'s sake Jorah, she'll strap a dildo to me before she'll bang you. Chill out."

Comment

• Can't wait for tonight's episode....I expect some wild shizz to transpire tonight.

Comment

• This ep will be an extra 10 minutes like the last finales.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
            In the books the guy is a true bear (Dany basically finds him unattractive), but a lot of people have trouble understanding how this situation arose in the TV series. I think Jorah has more female fans swooning over him online than any other male character in the series. Iain Glen seems to be a popular man.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              A Game of Thrones
              A Clash of Kings
              A Storm of Swords
              A Feast for Crows
              A Dance with Dragons
              The Winds of Winter
              A Dream of Spring

The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring haven't been published yet, but he's writing them now, hopefully he hurry's up or the show will catch up to him ... George RR Martin has released a couple of chapters from Winds of Winter on his personal website

Thank you sir. With so many books I got startled at first.

Comment

• This one left a pretty sour taste in my mouth. I think this marks the true point of divergence from the novels in all but the general details. They seem to be aiming for maximum melodrama in some of these plot lines (the Shae thing especially). And I have absolutely no idea what they're doing on the Greyjoy side of things, it seems like they're taking that part of the story into completely uncharted territory.

Random as it was, the Arya coin trick scene was an interesting little nod to the novels, though interjected out of place.

Comment

• we gotta wait next year for next season? godamn it.

Comment

• Badass final shot. These a**holes always do that.

They showed RobbWind. Yes. And am I the only one that chuckled at the Frey soldiers making fun of Catelyn? It's okay to laugh because the super badass stabbed the **** out of him afterwards.

Last edited by bojangles1987; 06-09-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      This one left a pretty sour taste in my mouth. I think this marks the true point of divergence from the novels in all but the general details. They seem to be aiming for maximum melodrama in some of these plot lines (the Shae thing especially). And I have absolutely no idea what they're doing on the Greyjoy side of things, it seems like they're taking that part of the story into completely uncharted territory.

Random as it was, the Arya coin trick scene was an interesting little nod to the novels, though interjected out of place.
                      I try not to care, but the Shae, Asha (Her name is Asha not Yara!), and Tyrion scenes really got to me as a book reader. It's another example of diverging from the books for no reason other than to be different. It doesn't serve to make the story any better for TV.

I'll shut up though, because naturally it is going to be different and I can enjoy it on its own. Still a pretty good episode that leaves me anxiously awaiting next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X