Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor Emelianenko Hype Up Video!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor Emelianenko Hype Up Video!!!

****t, that was amazing. I hope this fight is made in the future.

Does anybody else thinks Lesnar is overrated? I mean some people could say the same with Fedor, but the problem is Fedor has been around whopping ass longer than Lesnar's whole career + Pro Wrestling Career.

Just cuz he dry-humped Heath Herring and beat an out of prime Randy Couture and has a UFC belt, he's all of a sudden, the man to beat.

Comment

i think the difference with Fedor and Brock is that Brock was supposed to lose the fights he was given in alot of peoples eyes, he was thrown to the wolves in his fight with Mir with very little experience he was put up against a former UFC champ who was coming back into form an wanted his belt back yes Lesnar lost the fight but he gained alot of respect in my eyes and his fight with Herring again alot of people thought he'd lose because of Heaths Standup and Experience but Brock proved his Strength in this fight by Fracturing Heaths Orbital Bone and throwing around Herring at will, he also showed his skill on the ground switching position whenever he wanted and landing knees and punches while being patient something he didn't show against Mir in his first fight, Herring is a tough dude to finish and my memory is a little blurry on the subject but didn't fedor only finish Herring due to a cut?
      Rady Couture vs Brock Lesnar was another fight Lesnar was supposed to lose because of inexperience and Cotures wrestling would negate Brocks it did for awhile but Lesnar did get the take down landed a few shots an they got back to their feet and Lesnar drops couture an jumps into finish the fight, people say Couture wasn't hurt in this fight but from what i remember at the end he had to be helped to his feet after being rocked.
      Lesnar vs Mir 2 alot of people said Brock would Lose again due to Submission but Brock again showed improvement controlling Mir on the ground getting Halfguard and keeping Mir from gaining space to attempt any submissions while hitting Mir with some good ground and pound.

everyone who's wondering why im such a fan of Lesnars just has to ready the paragraph above, Brock Lesnar is a freak of nature with Size,Strength,Speed and Skill who is always Improving that is why i believe he is the man to beat now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
        Herring is a tough dude to finish and my memory is a little blurry on the subject but didn't fedor only finish Herring due to a cut?
        Herring's corner threw in the towel after the nice tattoos Fedor gave to his face.

Comment

Working...
        X