Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Believe it!

Ra the Rugged Man or whoever it is grilling Floyd is just saying exactly what everyone wants to say, and Floyd didn't have a leg to stand on the whole time he was getting burned.

Floyd got ****ing OWNED!!!
    LOL. True.

I'm still listening to it right now. This RA dude responds quickly to any of Floyd's defense and reasoning. I think RA studied very well. Like if Floyd says something he knows exactly what to reply. LOL Clever guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      also this scrub ass rapper talk about legacy and how money doesn't matter..but I would bet anything he would sell out in a New York minute to be as popular as say...Jay Z..or even Jadakiss

But his boat passed in rap.. now he doing radio spots..
      Wrong.Before you make a stupid remark like that know the facts.RA was signed by Jive Records when he was 18 and they wanted him to sell out and start making that gay ass rap music.He told them to pound sand and he never sold out.He would rather stay underground and make the music he wants to make than sell out.I personally know RA and he's a smart guy.He is a huge boxing fan and he does some writing for a few magazines.He also has a book deal in the works about boxing and it's co-written with Dougie Fischer.My brother is Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks so that's how I was able to get to know RA.He called me right after he grilled Floyd and told me about the whole incident because he knows I feel the same way as him about Floyd.The bottom line is that Floyd is a ***** and his opponents are all hand picked and not high risk fights.
      Last edited by lennie paz; 10-31-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Lol... damn Floyd needs to start keeping his composure cause he makes him self look worse... but damn RA is a big boxing fan

Comment

• Originally posted by lennie paz View Post
          Wrong.Before you make a stupid remark like that know the facts.RA was signed by Jive Records when he was 18 and they wanted him to sell out and start making that gay ass rap music.He told them to pound sand and he never sold out.He would rather stay underground and make the music he wants to make than sell out.I personally know RA and he's a smart guy.He is a huge boxing fan and he does some writing for a few magazines.My brother is Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks so that's how I was able to get to know RA.He called me right after he grilled Floyd and told me about the whole incident because he knows I feel the same way as him about Floyd.The bottom line is that Floyd is a ***** and his opponents are all hand picked and not high risk fights.
          You mean, like Jay Z, Mos Def, Kanye West, and Talib Kweli?

Guy who have actually had good songs?

Don't do that, playboy. That diminishes you.

Comment

• Poor Floyd. I'd hate to be his PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              LMAO! Damn, I didn't know RA was big into Boxing. He laid Floyd out on this one man lol.
              hell no he didnt...why do people take one fight..(Marquez) and act like Mayweather has ALWAYS fought smaller guys?...

Comment

• Originally posted by ravishing View Post
                floyd - "im better than sugar ray leaonard cause he lost to camacho"

ra "he was 41 years old floyd!!!"

lmao!
                then why did srl fight?....u cant train for and hype up a fight then when u lose you blame your age.....gimme a break

Comment

• favorite part of the interview.... "I CAME FROM A SMALLER WEIGHT CLASS TOO!!!... make a left right here"..... Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
                    Floyd is gettin owned on here and i'm a fan of Mayweather.
                    OWNED how?..all he said was Mayweather fights smaller fighters...which isnt true...Marquez is one fighter he fought that was smaller...

he failed to mention Margarito's cheating and acted as if Margarito was this dominant figure in the sport.

he failed to mention Mosley's steroid use and tried to downplay it like cheating is apart of the sport....

then he acted as if Paul Williams didnt land 20% of his punches in route to a UD loss to Quintana....

he ALSO downplayed Mayweather beating Judah & Baldomir @ WW...when at that time Cotto was fighting Malignaggi @140 and Mosley was fighting Vargas @154...

he was your typical PBF hater who used the same rhetoric as the other haters....

he kept flip flopping

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      pwill would beat pbf tho.
                      man Quintana boxer circles around P Will..gimme a break...lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X