Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Dominates De la Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People expected more and Flyod knows that he ran his mouth so much im a ice that fool its gonna be a massacre wasnt really a good fight and the undercards were better

Comment

The Mods better start getting tough on all these alts popping up just to say Mayweather "Dominated" when it was an extremely close fight.

Comment

DLH won by 2 points for me. PBF hit Oscars gloves most of time and didnt do enough for me. The Judge that scored PBF winning by 4 rounds was way off. IMO

Comment

to be a champion

you have to beat the champion, no domination, could have gone either way.
          oscar just did,t do enough to beat floyd jr. enough said.

Comment

dominate! how can mayweather dominate if he run all night long.lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bilrokz View Post
              you have to beat the champion, no domination, could have gone either way.
              oscar just did,t do enough to beat floyd jr. enough said.
              PBF ran like a complete coward against a guy who's almost retired.

Now is that a worthy champ?

Wake up dude. I was right when I said PBF was a fake. And this fight showed it.

Comment

Well, what a night!

I scored it live 115-115 on the night. Thought Oscar did the better work but simply ran out of gas in the final third of the fight.

I wouldn't have any arguments with a close score either way.

Comment

I don't like floyd,but he won the fight 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

I had it 116-114 DLH.
                    Close fight.

Dominated??? No way.

Comment

mayweather is the most over rated american fighter since roy jones. never in a million years would he have taken this fight. over the years he has ducked potentially career defining fights with barrera, hamed, pac man, ricky hatton, marquez....the list just goes on. his record is padded with fighters like judah who LOOK more impressive than they really ARE. (he wanted nothing to do with judah until hatton had softened him up first).

hed be lucky to make the tope TEN pound for pund in a sane world. the mans got skills but too much brains and no guts. hatton would hand him his head on a plate.

in my opinion! : )

Comment

Working...
                      X