Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the craziest **** you've ever witnessed in person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grew up on one of the worst council estates in the UK so i saw some bad and absolute weird stuff too.

I remember me and a few friends were kicking a ball around in the street when i was about 10 and talking to a guy and his wife as they were sat outside their house. Anyway the ball rolls under a car parked outside a house across the street so i went to get the ball and there's a guy sat in the car and he says to me "would you mind going to play on that bit of grass over there" - i just thought he didn't want the ball going near his house/car as i thought he lived there, which is fair enough, so i said yeah no problem. Anyway, just as we were leaving to go play on the grass, we just heard two huge bangs, and that car speeding off. Turns out he shot the guy and his girlfriend we were talking to and was just waiting there for us to move out of the way first. I've seen a few other things but this was quite a weird one because we were basically in his way and he was just waiting for us to go.

My next door neighbour as a kid was an oddball though. I think he's in a mental institution now. He had been done for a few things. Stalking a teenager with a gun. Walking into my school with underwear on his head and playing the piano. Beating off onto the church doors and a few other things. He used to lay ON TOP of his car reading the bible. Or he would lay in the street with black sheets over him trying to get run over by cars. I think their family are actually inbreds though, and that's no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I have seen my share of crazy things.. But this one is fresh on my memory because I was on this train..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/29/us/new...ash/index.html
      I heard that lady died

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I heard that lady died
        Yeah man, she has a 18 month old baby - fukin unfair life is.. I didn't mind the blood as I have seen it in hospitals & stuff but it's hard to un-see that part alone..

Comment

A rocket hitting a chow line in Basra, Iraq about 100 feet in front of me. Human carnage. Fcuking idiots were aiming at us and hit their own people.

Comment

When I was very young my brother and I were just walking through the town and it is Saturday afternoon and very busy I mean busy with people and traffic. Then we hear some commotion and up ahead I see this woman all naked running towards me. She passed us and we are stunned. then looked back and see her get up on the ledge of the bridge .( there is an underpass). and jumped to the traffic below.

This event made me change. I could have grabbed her and keep her from committing suicide, I could still picture the sight when I close my eyes even to this day
            Since then I said to myself I would never let that happen again. And I always intervene whenever I see someone in trouble or I think someone might need help.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              A rocket hitting a chow line in Basra, Iraq about 100 feet in front of me. Human carnage. Fcuking idiots were aiming at us and hit their own people.
              yeah when I first got to Afghanistan that **** scared the crap out of me. A couple months in I was like "eh"
              Last edited by Beercules; 09-30-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                yeah when I first got to Afghanistan that **** scared the scrap out of me. A couple months in I was like "eh"
                Yeah, after a while, you'd hear the rockets and mortars go overhead and you're like "whatever." I had a master sgt tell me "if you hear it, it means it didn't hit you." Good point

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  I've seen plenty of ****ed up and sad stuff, so I'll go with a lighter hearted one....

Kinda similar to Tua in a way, in HS my friends and I got really day drunk walking around during the summer. My friend starts talking **** to these kids like a grade or two behind us, kid bikes away... Comes back like 3 minutes later with his older brother, who I knew so I didn't get jumped but him and a friend, lay the **** outta my buddy who was talking **** within like 30 secs and then drive off in a car... Right in front of a McDonalds too

This girl who went to our school who worked at McDonalds had a crush on my friend too, gave us free food that very day after seeing him get KTFO and the two are still dating to this very day like 9 years later.

your a bitch, dudes came to **** your homie up and you just stood their and let it happen lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Yeah, after a while, you'd hear the rockets and mortars go overhead and you're like "whatever." I had a master sgt tell me "if you hear it, it means it didn't hit you." Good point

that is gold

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                      your a bitch, dudes came to **** your homie up and you just stood their and let it happen lmfao.
                      Damn! Called u a b.itch ese... Seen some crazy s.hit in my day but never seen someone get called a b.itch on the Internet and not respond...

Comment

Working...
                      X