Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahahahaha I can't help but laugh where it says Tags at the bottom of the page - 'Arsenal are ****' hahahahahahaha

Where's Sparked? Fernando Scorred twice yesterday. If he maintains this form, would you say to sell or keep?

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post

He's probably crying because he paid £55 to watch an utterly pointless game of football, where the highlight was jeering a crap goalkeeper.

Even Torres scored twice. Noreregjgerlund should be have to apologise to football.

Hamza, my reaction to Torres scoring yesterday was: 'Yes.........Fuck you Torres!'

Even his goals make me bitter. They're basically ironic goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Anyone seen this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20631963

Stupid idea if you ask me, part of the excitement of a tournament is that it all takes place in one country. This is just gimmicky. Like an international Champions League.

Fans getting ****ed over once again.
        Only Europe can pull that off since it's sort of all together.

That would be impossible for all the American continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Anyone seen this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20631963

Stupid idea if you ask me, part of the excitement of a tournament is that it all takes place in one country. This is just gimmicky. Like an international Champions League.

Fans getting ****ed over once again.
          The fans ain't going to be traveling every week to see their team just for 1 game. UEFA has gone insane with this stupid idea.

Comment

• fergie starting the mind games ahead of the game on sunday:

"The number of penalty kicks they get - 21 in the last year or something like that," said Ferguson.

"If we got that number of penalty kicks there'd be an inquiry in the House of Commons. There'd be a protest."

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              fergie starting the mind games ahead of the game on sunday:

"The number of penalty kicks they get - 21 in the last year or something like that," said Ferguson.

"If we got that number of penalty kicks there'd be an inquiry in the House of Commons. There'd be a protest."
              City 2 - 1 United with the winning goal coming in the 89th minute by way of contentious penalty kick

Interestingly enough the press conference in which Fergie said that was supposed to finish at 2.45 but he just kept adding on time until he was done.

Comment

• United > City,

Small bet for Sunday?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  United > City,

Small bet for Sunday?
                  No. I never bet on City.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    United > City,

Small bet for Sunday?
                    I'll take Blackburn and the draw.

Last edited by Fury; 12-07-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• I think the derby will end in a draw. Both teams' defenses haven't been up to the standard we're used to seeing so I think they'll play it out tentatively with a couple of chances here and there. Then again, I may be completely wrong - no one saw 6-1 coming last year...

Comment

Working...
                      X