No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton comeback, anyone going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    the fights on some Odeon cinemas too, though at upwards of £10.00 a seat its middling value unless you are a big Hattfan. I am fairly certain they arent showing undercard fights either.

ww.odeon.co.uk /fanatic /odeon-plus-information /m14338/Hatton_V_Senchenko_Live
    Not sure they could do it without showing undercards, how would they know what time to let people in for the main event?, I know they have an idea but not sure that would work.

Anyway, the closer its getting Im actually looking forward to see Ricky back in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
      Not sure they could do it without showing undercards, how would they know what time to let people in for the main event?, I know they have an idea but not sure that would work.

Anyway, the closer its getting Im actually looking forward to see Ricky back in the ring again.

dats true, they will have to show at least some undercard fight action, my bad.

I probs will go, I cant wait 24 hours for the youtube version in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        dats true, they will have to show at least some undercard fight action, my bad.

I probs will go, I cant wait 24 hours for the youtube version in the morning.
        You can book it on Primetime TV.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
          You can book it on Primetime TV.
          natch, I wont pay to get into the cinema. I know someone who works there.

thanks anyway mate.

Comment

Does anyone know which way to order allows you to record on Primetime?

Is it when you call them? Or when you do it on the box or online?

Comment

I don't think it let's u if u order over the phone

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

no idea, but if u order it on primetime they repeat the **** out of it the next day and u can watch it as many times as u want as far as i know. Just need to get it at the start. Never tried to record it before.

I dont wanna pay £15 for it, but i dont wanna miss Quigg Munroe either (which im more interested in, despite being a Hatton fan) Hopefully i can talk a few mates into calling up to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
                  anyone going to this?

Any idea what the running order will be and what time it will finish?
                  Anyone been to see boxing at the MEN before? I take it you can't drink in the stand like football?

There are a lot of fight to get through, 2 Interim world title fights, Euro and British title. I'd like to see at least the 4 main events, not sure what time to get in there.

Thanks
                  I wouldn't get there any later than 8pm if I was you just to be sure you don't miss anything. I'm gutted I can't make this fight as I've got a amateur fight. If I manage to finish early I will be straight on the m6 making my way up there. Action packed night in uk and state side

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I think they got that crap sorted out now and you can do either, not 100% sure though!

Comment

well I'm not going but I will prob get the ppv. either way I'll be rooting for him. Hopefully he'll put on a great show get the win and find some redemption and feel happy within himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X