No announcement yet.

after andre berto KOs gurerro i can peep floyd vs berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after andre berto KOs gurerro i can peep floyd vs berto

say berto wins by a devastating KO or TKO stoppage which i can see happening as gurrero isnt good at all. i think its a good fight to be made. berto would be another #1 ranked welter that floyd would risk it all against, instead of fighting a junior welter like garcia or bradley. and dont bring up pac cuz his promoter wont allow the fight and who knows what his stance on drug tests are anymore.
    yes
    29.41%
    no
    29.41%
    yes but only if berto destroys guerro and looks amazing while doing so
    41.18%

If he does beat Guerrero then fight Timmy.Bradley at ww put up a good performance against Manny although i felt he lost but still it was a good showing plus he beat Abregu pretty handily Abregu recently koed one of the best prospects in the game so that win now looks good for Timmy.Beat Guerrero then Bradley and then a fight against looks very good

Comment

He might have a chance to get that fight if he gets the KO. Maybe he'll need one more fight before that which he might be able to get in since Floyd might not fight until June-July. Foyd would get criticism but I think it would end up being a good promotion and action fight

Comment

See through as ever, strugg

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He won't beat Guerrero and Bradley would make Berto quit on his stool.

Comment

I voted yes. Berto should not have to look good to get the fight. He just has to win. Then Floyd needs to act like the WBC welterweight champion of the world and defend his tittle that he won from Ortiz 18 months ago against the rightful challenger. Floyd needs to agree to fight the Guerrero-Berto winner or give the WBC 147 lb. tittle up. Floyd may be the biggest star in boxing but the same rules should apply to him that apply to every other tittle holder.Defend your tittle against the top guys on a regular basis or step down. Floyd is also the WBA 154 lb. tittle holder since last May. He needs to pick a weight class and defend his tittle in that weight class and give the tittle in the other weight class up. If he is not going to defend either tittle then he should give up both tittles or be stripped.Good fighters who deserve a tittle shot in two weight classes are waiting on Floyd but he won't say what he plans to do.

Comment

If and a big IF he KO's the ghost, I still dont think floyd will take that fight. Not a cedible win for him really. He lost bad to Ortiz, Floyd smash Ortiz, his fight with janvek is not berto best and was stopped cause of a head but, then a long layoff, Berto had some darma with testing, and IF he KO's guerrero doesnt really mean much cause people will say the ghost didnt even belong in 147 so he will get no credit for that win.

I think Floyd fights Bradley next. Easy fight to sell as the last person to beat Pacqauio and its a fight floyd can win. and since bradley fought pacquaio ppv buyers will reconize him as a credible fighter.

Comment

Winner of this fight is a top 2-3 WW so i have no problem with the fight.

Comment

I don't know how Guerrero became a legitimate WW contender all of the sudden.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-16-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I don't how Guerrero became a legitimate WW contender all of the sudden.
                    It's a mystery. Because I know beating a bum like Aydin sure as hell doesn't make you one.

Comment

Working...
                    X