Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Ordered To Pay $2 Mill To Evangelista, Will Appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Ordered To Pay $2 Mill To Evangelista, Will Appeal

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs) has been ordered to pay $2 million dollars to his uncle and former trainer Evangelista Cotto.

The two of them have always had an unhealthy relationship, but the tempers really exploded in 2009, when Evangelista attacked Miguel during a training dispute. The altercation was violent and Evangelista was later taken to the hospital with injuries.

Evangelista, after he was officially fired, filed a lawsuit in Caguas and claimed that he was owed money from Miguel's fights. [Click Here To Read More]

Damn that's a lot of money.

Comment

I'd hate to be Trout right now

Comment

his uncle will lose

Comment

Timothy Bradley just announced that he hired Cotto's lawyer. Now Cotto owes his former scumbag trainer 2 million!!! And by not fighting in December, Bradley will lose probably about 2 million.

Good pick, Bradley!!! LOL!

Comment

too much money, cotto needs better lawyers... appeal without a doubt

Comment

A professional boxer beats up on an old man who's also his family and somehow Cotto is the victim. SMH!!

Cotto has cheated on his wife as well. Yea class my ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                A professional boxer beats up on an old man who's also his family and somehow Cotto is the victim. SMH!!

Old man, lmfao. You don't even know what happened, lmao.

Vitali is a ****ing steroid user. Does he still roid you loser?

Comment

Unless he owes his uncle money, 2 mil is ridiculous. Their uncle nephew relationship is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

you sound like a woman scorned.

Comment

Working...
                    X