Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    I wouldent call it dominating unless we view the fight as only the first 6 rounds, yes he boxed better and landed many good straight punches,BUT he was unable to sustain it and arthur was catching more and more in the later rounds, and I think dirrel knew that he was about to get knocked out.
    He ran and ran and started to make mistakes=he was getting scared ****less in there.
    This. Dirrell had been dropped already an was on his way out.

Froch would beat him again too, that was the worst Froch I have ever seen that night, he played straight into Dirrell's gameplan by chasing him like a caveman and lobbing shots from a mile outside.

Froch would fight tighter, don't chase Dirrell, lure him in and land on his jelly chin.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      I wouldent call it dominating unless we view the fight as only the first 6 rounds
      First 6 rounds? The 9th was one of Dirrell's best rounds.

Comment

Dirrell would dominate AA AGAIN. Oh and please dont bring up Froch cause he got beat too!

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post

Andrea is the twitter world champion.
          he'll have to go head to head in a twitter beef with the winner of vanes and quillin

those two fight *on twitter* like ATG

Comment

I hope he gets the fight. I think Abraham KOs him fair and square. If Andre wins it will be his first good win that he won standing up. Yes, I am one of those guys who doubts he was really unconscious in the Abraham fight.

Comment

lol

Dirrell is the second best smw on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                lol

Dirrell is the second best smw on this planet.
                Best legit win, Curtis Stevens UD10 = second best smw on this planet

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Best legit win, Curtis Stevens UD10 = second best smw on this planet
                  wrong, he beat both Abraham and -- in the opinion of many, Froch.

I get it, you've got your little Euro bias but you shouldn't let it cloud your judgement. Boxing is a great sport when you watch objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    wrong, he beat both Abraham and -- in the opinion of many, Froch.

I get it, you've got your little Euro bias but you shouldn't let it cloud your judgement. Boxing is a great sport when you watch objectively.
                    Froch SD12, get over it. Abraham, he punked out pretended he had been ko'd and made up a fake doctor where he was so stupid he used the name of his own promoter, and then faked a brain injury to avoid fighting ward.

Since then he has done nothing but sit on the sidelines, and talk ****.

And what's "euro bias" got to do with anything? Andre Ward is the best super middleweight, he has proven it and I have nothing but praise and respect for him

Dirrell on the other hand is a ****, and that has nothing to do with where he is from

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he'll have to go head to head in a twitter beef with the winner of vanes and quillin

those two fight *on twitter* like ATG
                      Oh Vanes is the undisputed Twitter champ that's for sure

Amir Khan is also a solid contender ahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X