No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    If games were only won in the locker room and not the football field.
    Gimme this speech and I can take any team to the Super Bowl.

Comment

I think the 9'ers are built to slow down the saints but I wonder about smith.........and if he's gonna throw rampant errors.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I think the 9'ers are built to slow down the saints but I wonder about smith.........and if he's gonna throw rampant errors.
        This is how I feel. The Saints might only score around 21 pts but can Smith and the 9ers actually score 21, even with the Saints having a poor defense. I'm not sure they can get those 21 points.

Comment

I understand that he hasn't been turning it over etc...........but it's crunch time and don't come crying if he somehow throws multiple picks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            This is how I feel. The Saints might only score around 21 pts but can Smith and the 9ers actually score 21, even with the Saints having a poor defense. I'm not sure they can get those 21 points.
            I think the body of the team can just hurt the saints. That's clear...........spec teams, defense and all of that. But Smith is a huge liability in this case, because I think he'll need some big plays to keep up with the ones that MIGHT get through from Brees.

Comment

9ers need to pound Gore. Keep giving him the rock. The less Smith throws, the better. Control that clock, play the defense you played all season, and create a few turnovers. Only way they win this game. If Smith throws more than 30 times, I think they lose.

Comment

Alex smith time, if he don't produce the. It's time to look for a quarterback

Comment

Heuy Lewis and the News, yes!

Comment

National Anthem on. Not interested. Watching The Cable Guy till the game starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      9ers need to pound Gore. Keep giving him the rock. The less Smith throws, the better. Control that clock, play the defense you played all season, and create a few turnovers. Only way they win this game. If Smith throws more than 30 times, I think they lose.
                      The ideal way is to yeah probably not throw the ball much. Because Gore can win the game outright by keeping it conservative and just making sure that offense is hanging out on the sidelines. That's what I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X