Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Helenius vs. Tyson Fury?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Helenius vs. Tyson Fury?????????

Robert Helenius 6'6''
    16-0
    Tyson Fury 6'9"
    15-0

Who would win and why?
    Helenius by ko
    59.65%
    Helenius by decision
    1.75%
    Fury by ko
    10.53%
    Fury by decision
    26.32%
    draw
    1.75%

For me, Helenius has the heavier hands and is the better fighter. I could only see it being a stoppage for him.

Comment

Fury couldn't stop Chisora which given his size, reach and weight advantage was píss poor.

Helenius beats him.

Comment

Fury hasnt fought at the level Helenius is at, rite now helenius beats him, but give fury a few more fights and then ask the question.

Comment

Fury isn't ready for Helenius yet. Maybe in two years time my opinion changes on the outcome, for now Helenius via stoppage.

Comment

Helenius def wins by stoppage. I can see Fury giving him a good fight for the first 6 rounds, then he gets outpunched and broken down. Helenius by stoppage in 8-10 rounds. Liakhovich was able to last 9 because he was faster, smaller and a better technician than Fury. He threw some good combos. But Fury won't be able to do the same.

Comment

Helenius by stoppage,no doubt

Comment

This is a fun fight while it lasts. It's a battle of giants, if you will. Fury would be an easy target for someone like Helenius. I think Fury would fight valiantly but Helenius would get the better of the exchanges and would get the big KO..

Comment

IDK but helenious kos wlad....

no **** but the dude needs a makeover looks like a scrub...

Comment

Didn't say on this because I picked Chisora to beat Fury too. A month ago I probably would have picked Chisora over Helenius too.

Comment

Working...
                    X