Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse popping pills before his fights...Hum...!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what he took before the fight. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt though. That close to fight time, not sure much could be taken that wouldn't show up. Then again, theres alot of stuff out there I'm totally unfamiliar with.

At the end of the fight, he took out his mouthpiece and put in some false teeth. (gotz to have that pretty smile)

Smart move actually, You're probably more marketable if you're not toofless.

Comment

So now if anyone is even accused, no matter how futile the accusation he is automatically a PED user?

Yes, PED's are a problem in any sport, but you dudes need to calm down and STFU. Especially people making accusations on a whim or guys who are just flat out uninformed. You create controversy and slander a boxers name that doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        How do you know this for a fact?

I've never heard of kidney tablets
        Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
        They go by different names in different circles but they do exist and plenty boxers use them. If you do a google search on body building forum and such I believe you will find some info but I will try and find a creditable source to link you up to.
        Originally posted by Angel Heredia View Post
        There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids: If athletes then give up their urine, they excrete the metabolites with and are negative.
        here an excerpt of an interview from back in 2008 Spiegel did with Heredia

Code:
        bit.ly/VYLKEV
        it is in German so you have to use google translate, unless you speak German. The quote in question is at the midway point in the interview.

If you are concern about the reliability of the source I added its wikipedia page, it's a very reputable outlet.

Code:
        bit.ly/UljsU
        EDIT: not allowed to post clickable URL.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Who knows these days eh? Lucas seemed very confident that the pill was just vitamins. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I'm a fan on his but you never know. It seems like every major athlete in every sport is on some type of substance.

You're allowed to take vitamins in a fight? What the hell

and who checks these vitamins? Who approves which vitamins to use?

what the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            You're allowed to take vitamins in a fight? What the hell

and who checks these vitamins? Who approves which vitamins to use?

what the hell?
            What does that mean? Any fighter can take whatever vitamins they want. Who gets their vitamins checked?

He didnt take them in a fight

Comment

Definitely raises some questions. After Armstrong and all that I would not be surprised by ANYONE taking some illegal substance anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Definitely raises some questions. After Armstrong and all that I would not be surprised by ANYONE taking some illegal substance anymore.
                Why Armstrong. Once you get past the fanboyism he was one of the most likely users of all.

We were all fanboys of Armstrong because the the cancer.

Comment

Working...
                X