Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your girlfriend got sick and could no longer have sex,would you stay with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your girlfriend got sick and could no longer have sex,would you stay with her?

Be honest,lets say she got some kind of illness where she could no longer have sex..what would you do?

Ass, ***** and throat cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
      Ass, ***** and throat cancer?
      yes......no ****,or oral either

Comment

why would u not stay with her? thats a good excuse to have sex with someone else. win win situation on both sides

Comment

Depends on the seriousness of the relationship. If it wasn't that serious, I would break up with her over a period of time to not look like a ****.

Comment

The girl I'm with now, I would stay with her. You have to be a real dumbass to leave someone you truly love. If you don't love them, I can see.

Comment

The comments in this thread thus far are ****ing sad and pathetic.

I seriously doubt many of you have ever actually been in love, or even had a relationship of any significance whatsoever.

Comment

Love and lust are the opposites of each other.

Comment

I would not. I am not that kind of person.

In fact, my girlfriend and I were talking one time about a hypothetical situation in which she got into a horrible car accident and basically turned into a vegetable the rest of her life. I told her that while we obviously wouldn't be able to have a meaningful relationship after that, I would still take care of her as much as I could because I'm a loyal person. I wasn't bull****ting her, either.

That being said, if she were to ever do me wrong and cheat on me, I would totally erase her from my life. As far as I am concerned, she would be a complete and total stranger to me at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                    I would not. I am not that kind of person.

In fact, my girlfriend and I were talking one time about a hypothetical situation in which she got into a horrible car accident and basically turned into a vegetable the rest of her life. I told her that while we obviously wouldn't be able to have a meaningful relationship after that, I would still take care of her as much as I could because I'm a loyal person. I wasn't bull****ting her, either.

That being said, if she were to ever do me wrong and cheat on me, I would totally erase her from my life. As far as I am concerned, she would be a complete and total stranger to me at that point.
                    Pretty much this. I would still have a close and caring relationship with her, even though it would no longer be a sexual one.

Comment

Working...
                    X