Heredia secretly working with 9 world champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heredia secretly working with 9 world champions

http://maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead...amation-suits-
    Nevertheless, when this writer inquired as to which boxers he was currently working with besides Marquez and Jorge Arce, Heredia again became hesitant and evasive, “I work with a total of nine world champions right now and I’m working with a few others who will be world champions in the next few months but I don’t want to give any names.
    It bothers me that there are 9 world champions out there who aren't public about working with Heredia more than them working with Heredia itself.

He works in Mexico, right? So who are the current Mexican champions?

Just like I thought they have no shame!!!!!!!

Comment

Boring. I sold some weed before but i don't do it now, am i a drug dealer?

Comment

Whats the secrecy for???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Whats the secrecy for???
          It's probably so they don't get hounded like JMM has.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Whats the secrecy for???
            I think he would probably regard it as being for the fighters to decide whether or not they want it to be public knowledge.

I must say, it's unusual that all these fighters would be seeking out this guy above all others though. He can't be that good of a conditioning coach..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              I think he would probably regard it as being for the fighters to decide whether or not they want it to be public knowledge.

I must say, it's unusual that all these fighters would be seeking out this guy above all others though. He can't be that good of a conditioning coach..
              What would make you say that??

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                this guy is shady as ****......
                Imagine if Arce beats Nonito? Oh boy...

Comment

Definitely has to he Mexican champions. That's where hes based.

Arce works with this dude? Arce KO9 Donaire...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    What would make you say that??
                    It seems strange that this guy has such a low profile in boxing generally, if he is in fact the conditioning coach of choice for 9 elite fighters.

If that large a cohort of world class fighters is using this one guy for their conditioning work, it seems probably that there would have been more stories on what makes him such a top trainer.

I'm not saying it proves anything, just that it is somewhat unusual.

Comment

Working...
                    X