No announcement yet.

I can see a Mayweather vs Broner showdown in 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    rankings don't make any sense. cotto was ranked #1 at 154 even though he beat foreman(#6), margarito(unranked), and mayorga(unranked), meanwhile bundrage beat the #2, #6, and the current wbo champ yet he's ranked #8. hilarious. now you got a bunch of floyd fans pretending that floyd beat the best junior middleweight.
    yup. Dont know how even boxrec ranked him number 1 dude has done nothing. Uchyma has actually beaten good fighters in great fashion

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
      His name is Karceno...
      Stfu your fav fighter ortiz is the biggest pansy in the sport and a cry baby

Comment

listen up here tho

two years down the line i think itd be a beautiful fight but broner takes the cake

floyd would be 37 and broner would be 24 with tons more experience on his belt. i would luv to see this down the line tho

Comment

Mayweather would STILL school the young lad.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            rankings don't make any sense. cotto was ranked #1 at 154 even though he beat foreman(#6), margarito(unranked), and mayorga(unranked), meanwhile bundrage beat the #2, #6, and the current wbo champ yet he's ranked #8. hilarious. now you got a bunch of floyd fans pretending that floyd beat the best junior middleweight.
            So bundrage is better than Cotto now

A guy who was on the contender is better than Cotto?

Go to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
              listen up here tho

two years down the line i think itd be a beautiful fight but broner takes the cake

floyd would be 37 and broner would be 24 with tons more experience on his belt. i would luv to see this down the line tho
              I see what you're saing but Floyd would rape broner

Comment

I'd laugh if Broner stops Floyd

Comment

....Really??? Broner is nowhere near the front of the line in the Mayweather sweepstakes. When has a person's career ever been that smooth? Broner is sure to run into some obstacles on his way to super-stardom. Floyd will be gone before Broner gets close to him.

Comment

I can see it as a passing of the torch

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I'd laugh if Broner stops Floyd
                      Really? Broner stopping Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X