No announcement yet.

Can pavlik still make 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can pavlik still make 160?

He seems pretty soft at 168 he looked more lean and muscular at 160 better speed to. I think he could cut back down tho considering he's not drinking anymore and taking good care of him self he could be a elite at 160 again and plus he'll have his size and weight advantage there again what do y'all think.

He's never had an amazing physique even when he was training at his hardest at 160. It took massive work to make 160 against Martinez, didn't it? At his age and size, I think 168 is where he belongs.

Then again, if he's not drinking his ass off and living healthy between fights now that hes under Garcia, it might not be so hard.

Comment

No i dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        He's never had an amazing physique even when he was training at his hardest at 160. It took massive work to make 160 against Martinez, didn't it? At his age and size, I think 168 is where he belongs.

Then again, if he's not drinking his ass off and living healthy between fights now that hes under Garcia, it might not be so hard.
        Never said he did.

And most likely but like I said he was drinking heavy to but idk I'd like to see him try and go down and fight Chavez jr there both top rank good name on eithers resume if they win and I think it'd be a good fight considering they both like to throw and have crappy defensive skills lol

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Never said he did.

And most likely but like I said he was drinking heavy to but idk I'd like to see him try and go down and fight Chavez jr there both top rank good name on eithers resume if they win and I think it'd be a good fight considering they both like to throw and have crappy defensive skills lol
          If Top Rank offers that fight to Kelly he will make weight for it one way or another. Pavlik hits hard and Chavez is easy to hit, I'm not too sure TR would want to make that bout unless Kelly looks unimpressive in this upcoming fight.

Comment

too weigh drained.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              He seems pretty soft at 168 he looked more lean and muscular at 160 better speed to. I think he could cut back down tho considering he's not drinking anymore and taking good care of him self he could be a elite at 160 again and plus he'll have his size and weight advantage there again what do y'all think.
              He looks terminally ill at 160, his pysique looked a lot better at 168, unless he wants Martinez rematch not worth it, if he wants Chavez make Chavez come up.

Now to upset a few people Pavlik would have a field day with JCC at 168.

Comment

He's gonna need to go back down to 160 after Rosinsky embarrasses him at 168.

Comment

ive met him and at the time i was 6ft2 157 and he seemed frail next to me

so i would think so but i guess not
                  rosinskys gonna have a size advantage tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X