Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They'll never admit that Floyd is the best...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman + Floyd both great fighters, untill they fight we will never know who is P4P. I'll wait to the fight starts then decide who's the greatest.

Comment

bs, we already know who is the best P4p, no questions asked, and thats FLoyd "The fire spitting Dragon" Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
        I've never been a big Mayweather fan. He's a polarizing personality, but right now he's like the chosen 1. We all need him to beat Pacquiao not because we hate him, but because his fans are the worst thing ever. They buy his music for goodness sake! When Roy was on top you think I went out and copped his wack-ass cd? It reminds me of the early 2000s with the Puerto Rican Tito fans except it's 1000x worst.

Mayweather beats little Pac and things will be normal again around here. You Pacquiao fans are like a ****ing heaven's gate/Jim jones type cult. kinda creepy really.
        chuuuuuuuuuuuch! x__________________________

Comment

The reason I put pac higher is more divisions and better opponents at various stages. Flyod's fights were terrible and I mean before he was big, and manny didn't start strong either.

In terms of progression through the years I do rank Manny higher, but Flyod is a master of defence and does possess and wider arsenal that manny.

When shane was attacking flyod's body in the early round I was f&*ken finally goin low on flyod.... then he gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
            I've never been a big Mayweather fan. He's a polarizing personality, but right now he's like the chosen 1. We all need him to beat Pacquiao not because we hate him, but because his fans are the worst thing ever. They buy his music for goodness sake! When Roy was on top you think I went out and copped his wack-ass cd? It reminds me of the early 2000s with the Puerto Rican Tito fans except it's 1000x worst.

Mayweather beats little Pac and things will be normal again around here. You Pacquiao fans are like a ****ing heaven's gate/Jim jones type cult. kinda creepy really.

Co-sign, cept part in bold...........

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
              That is the common story from the Pacquiao side. I was on some boxing facebook pages, and they are all saying it was fixed.
              Yea, sadly, I heard and read the same. SMH.

Comment

if i ever saw a fight that looked fixed that was Pac-Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  Co-sign, cept part in bold...........
                  I was a Judah guy back in the day. I just thought Floyd was a small guy pickin on limited Mexicans. Of course I know better now! The man's boxing skills are greater than anybody's that i've ever watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
                    These dudes are some serious lames. I heard one dude say that the fight was fixed on saturday night... come on now lame... Pacquiaos good guy image is being shattered right now by Money Mayweather. I know it is hurting you Pac fans right now. I know deep down inside you guys are feeling like you felt when you found out the toothfairy wasn't real. Or how you felt when you seen your dad (wearing your mothers clothes) putting gifts underneath your tree instead of Santa Clause... I mean, IDK what boxing you guys watch, but Floyd is the ****ing best right now...Period....

I'm sorry, but you can't fix some **** like this....
                    People always say he isnt the best, because he avoided the tests. He didnt fight Cotto, when he was at his best and Hatton at 140. PBF gives people the opportunity to make excuses so we wont waste them.
                    If he beats Pac he is the best. As of this minute he is one of them. Just because DLH says hes the best dont make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      People always say he isnt the best, because he avoided the tests. He didnt fight Cotto, when he was at his best and Hatton at 140. PBF gives people the opportunity to make excuses so we wont waste them.
                      If he beats Pac he is the best. As of this minute he is one of them. Just because DLH says hes the best dont make it so.
                      If Bob Arum really said the bull**** in your sig he has dementia and its also semi-racist. Only thing that Bruce Lee and Pac have in common is being Asian.

Comment

Working...
                      X