No announcement yet.

Boxing on BEN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing on BEN

Just wondering if there is anybody in the UK who watches boxing Monday nights (10.30 to 11.30) on BEN (channel 184).

They usually broadcast from the Orleans in California, (fairly recent) and show a lot of Mexican fighters who have some cracking fights.

Last night's was especially good.

I've caught it now and then mate, trouble is what with watching other fight programs on bravo and Eurosport the wife sulks if I start putting more on the telly

Lol

Comment

Have seen it a few times, nothing great but is better than nothing!

Comment

When i first seen it in the tv listings i cudnt wait to see the program. But it doesnt show any of the big names in boxing. I suppose wat can u expect when it is on BEN.

Comment

Dilivio you don't need two big names for a cracking fight (Hopkins v Eastman)Mexican Heart fighters always put on a good show. Their hunger and determination will outshine Money and protection fights anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by matts
            Dilivio you don't need two big names for a cracking fight (Hopkins v Eastman)Mexican Heart fighters always put on a good show. Their hunger and determination will outshine Money and protection fights anyday.
            i totally agree but i prefer to watch fights which i know who the fighters are.

Comment

they never advertise their fights so I don't know when to watch them? The fights themselves are pretty good though but the guys are not top level fighters.

Comment

They have some promising looking youngsters on sometimes. This week they had a fight involving Francisco Leal (3rd fight) at featherweight, and he looked pretty good.

Comment

I've seen it yet. But somehow view the cannel.

Comment

Working...
                  X