Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Rubio? REally? This is the Future of the Republican Party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Hispanic in this country I feel insulted that the Republican party will put a Latino face to the same nonsense they have been spewing out and has failed for so many decades.

Rubio's speech really didn't say much in terms of specifics. He just regurgitated the same stuff that Romney was saying throughout the entire campaign.

It's ok, because that is the doom of the party. Same old crap, packaged in a brown face. Rubio is like the modern day Al Jolson, nothing but an uncle Juan for the Republican party to think they are in touch with Latino voters.

You're mouth is dry, go get some water puto.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Same old republican ideologue. They just put a hispanic face on it to shamelessly pander to the hispanic voting bloc.

I didnt think it was possible to outdue Bobby Jinda's SOTU rebuttal but Rubio sure did try his best.

Doesnt believe in climate change either.
      so this is the guy the GOP is raving about ??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          The answer is, it depends on which news channel you watch.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post

Pretty much.

I often switch between Fox and MSNBC.

Just to confuse myself.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              Obviously, but one of those is newsworthy. The other simply isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Pretty much.

I often switch between Fox and MSNBC.

Just to confuse myself.
                I used to dislike Fox because they're always yelling, but now I watch it and laugh at them for being so angry. I view MSNBC as more of a comedy show than a news program because they spend their time just making fun of the people they don't like instead of providing actual news.

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                Obviously, but one of those is newsworthy. The other simply isn't.
                They're really all ****. You get fed propaganda, not news.

Comment

Just remember, back in the mid 2000s the republicans looked at an inexperienced, unaccomplished, Kenyan born, communist from Illinois the way people are looking at Rubio. I actually think the republicans ****ed up big time by concentrating on stopping Hitlery in 08 instead of the Kenyan Klown. They didn't think anyone would be dumb enough, other than that 12% of the population that would vote for him even if he put babies on ****es for fun, could be dumb enough to actually put him in the White House.

Rubio will have a few years to get his candadacy rolling unless the media and the obongo regime tear him down before 2016.

Comment

Working...
                  X