Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Malignaggi Was an Offer I Couldn't Refuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would refuse a fight with Paulie, especially after seeing Cano kick his ass

At best you beat him and win a belt, at worst you lose and take no damage

Comment

Mosley needs the money to keep smashing Bella Gonzales

Comment

This is probably the easiest fight to take, so that Mosley can keep paying alimony. It was a no brainer. But, I have Paulie via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Somebody should tell EPOsley that he's completely garbage when he's not using steroids. I could only assume he's broke.

Looking forward to Paulie outboxing him.
          WE found that out after that 2 nd round when he fought Floyd

Comment

I never thought that Mosley would lose a fight to a girl but it's going to happen. Opps I forgot his ex wife kick his arse in court

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Who would refuse a fight with Paulie, especially after seeing Cano kick his ass

At best you beat him and win a belt, at worst you lose and take no damage
              Cano would ass rape Mosley too

Comment

Malignaggi & GBP are at blame for this pathetic fight...i can't even blame Mosley, hasn't won in 4 fights, career at an end & all of a sudden he gets a chance at a title & a pay day....anybody in his position would've snapped at that.

I like Paulie....but this is a disgrace.

Comment

Honestly, I think Mosley should have retired after the Mora draw. He's definitely past his prime but I do think he has enough in the tank to beat some of the top contenders in the 147/154 divisions. That being said, I hope he beats Malignaggi so that he can finally retire and do so on a high note. Mosley was a great champ and extremely entertaining to watch. I think it would be nice to see him ride out into the sunset as a champ.

Comment

It would really be something if Paulie stops Mosley.

Comment

I understand Mosley lost his last few fights but look who he lost to. Arguably 3 of the top fighters in the game and none of them stopped him. I've watched the Canelo fight 3 or 4 times and Mosely hung in there with him for the most part.

And we're talking about Paulie zero power Malinaggi here guys. Cano WHOOPED HIS ASS! My little sister punches harder than Paulie Malignaggi. I think Sugar Shane has a damn good chance in this fight and there's no way in hell Malignaggi knocks out Mosley when FMW, Pac, and Canelo couldn't do it.

I don't know what some of you people are smoking.

Comment

Working...
                      X