Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    TS got owned

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Interesting. Stupid and not rational but interesting. Prueba de que el sistema de educacion publica puede funcionar. Personas con ******acion mental aprenden a usar computadoras y tienen teorias. Me alegro por ti muchachito. Sigue esforzandote

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      What does the public education system have to do with you being a declared fruit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

You are a ****** if you think I am crying about it, dumb fck

lmao i took it easy on your sorry ass and when i come back i see that tha greatest has torn your ass to pieces lol what a....................wait for it................................................ .................................................. ............................Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuta lulz
        Tha_Greatest have his routine. He do his thing and I know better so say whatever you want about that. However, you dumb ****** with your racially bias attitude that enjoys to give props to other ******s trying to get their approval or asking questions trying to make friends is just pathetic. Now do yourself. Vete al pasillo a llenar gondolas o atender clientes porque no tienes ni un minuto de break conmigo. You got nothing dude and your weak sauce is as pathetic as your attempt of making friends by laughing at every lame joke, putita

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          TS got owned
          i didnt do nothing, lol, he publically told everybody that he sukks ****(or is gay in other words), lol, true story, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

• LOL the Butthurt Company comes in saying weak stuff and it means I got owned?

Hell let me make a thread about Arce in NSB and we'll what the place where 80% of posters arent mexican think.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Tha_Greatest have his routine. He do his thing and I know better so say whatever you want about that. However, you dumb ****** with your racially bias attitude that enjoys to give props to other ******s trying to get their approval or asking questions trying to make friends is just pathetic. Now do yourself. Vete al pasillo a llenar gondolas o atender clientes porque no tienes ni un minuto de break conmigo. You got nothing dude and your weak sauce is as pathetic as your attempt of making friends by laughing at every lame joke, putita

dont be mad, lol, orlando cruz, walter mercado, miguel cottos sons and ricky martin all have a support group for guys that dont like women quite like you and miguel cotto, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                LOL the Butthurt Company comes in saying weak stuff and it means I got owned?

Hell let me make a thread about Arce in NSB and we'll what the place where 80% of posters arent mexican think.
                Try posting your threads @ Fudgepacker dot com. You won't find any Mexicans there. I heard that's the place Cotto and friends like to hang out in.
                Last edited by Garofalo; 12-18-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
                  Try posting your threads Fudgepacker dot com. You won't find any Mexicans there. I heard that's the place Cotto and friends like to hang out in.
                  that website was started by miguel cottos two sons, lol , lol i know this cause cotto told me this himself, lol,

Comment

• I would like take this time to express my condolences to Mr. Hector Macho Camacho's family as well as Boricua boxing.

RIP Hector Camacho
                    RIP Boricua Boxing

you will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garofalo
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

Interesting. Stupid and not rational but interesting. Prueba de que el sistema de educacion publica puede funcionar. Personas con ******acion mental aprenden a usar computadoras y tienen teorias. Me alegro por ti muchachito. Sigue esforzandote

What does the public education system have to do with you being a declared fruit?
                      Damn I was wrong. It actually fail.

Comment

Working...
                      X