Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn good night of boxing tonight, anyone throwing any parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it be purple grape drank?

I've been working on getting my sleeping pattern sorted for two weeks. Tonight may well undo all that good work, with the main event starting after 4am here.

Comment

Aint nothing special about this fight for me to throw a party. Im excited though and i even came home early today to get fked up first.

Comment

Well at least we'll be witnessing again how Browne is irrelevant as a top LHW contender against Ntetu... Go get him bro! ...not...

Fortuna overweight... I wonder if he doesn't give a damn about the Belt and just want to batter Easter a bit... Mismatch still...

Peterson vs Spence Jr could be fun to watch though...

Comment

Ill have the Spence card on one screen and the UFC card on the other, my six year old will watch with me like she normally does.

Comment

Not fight party worthy but disagree that these arent good fight. Spence is a massive favorite but should still be in a fight. Easter-Fortuna is a toss up because Easter just isn't as good as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              where are the 'damn good fights' larry? all i see is a bunch of mismatches, not a single 50/50 fight on tonight.
              Ill be watching the HW UFC fight tbf.
              Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
              No pbc mismatches I boycott all pbc mismatches untI'll AL Haymon is strung up by his balls right beside that coward Mikey
              Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              all competitive fights doe lol
              Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Been trying to appreciate mismatched fights because that's what the majority of fights consist of. What can fans do?
              The best fights the best in other sports.
              But this is boxing.
              Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              I think the problem is with some dudes is they don't want to admit they're biased. That's ok. But be real and admit that certain fights are mismatches and not competitive at all. We get it. We all have our favorite fighters and people we enjoy watching. I loved watching Pacman demolish ****ty fighters like chris algieri and bum bum rios. Why? Because he's my favorite fighter, but believe me i know those fights are mismatches and to be honest **** fights

People trying to hide and masquerade that these fights are actually good competitive fights make me laugh. There is no issue at all with saying you're a big spence fan and like watching him beat the **** out of guys. But to sit on here and say you're excited and throwing a party with chicken wings, beer etc for a guy who got pancaked 5 years ago by a much smaller, weaker, and overall not as good fighter (matthysse) is laughable to think about

Fortuna-Easter Mismatch doe

Comment

So far its a goos boxing event. No complain on my part

Comment

lol at a great night of boxing for weak fights, but where's the parties and drank for bud doe? why bud's fight got to get postponed?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    This is what happens when you dksab
                    Agree 100 % on that guy

Comment

Working...
                    X