Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are people racist due to traumatic incidents occurred during childhood or teens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are people racist due to traumatic incidents occurred during childhood or teens?

most racists you encounter will have a story about how they got beat up by a member of X race, or got their toys/possessions stolen by a member of X race. most of these instances occurred while these individuals were still young and didn't know what it meant to be racist. do they correlate with each other?

did little johnny from the suburbs who got his lunch money taken by malik from the hood cause little johnny to be racist in adulthood?

was middle schooler jacob who's gf cheated on him with tyrese and 3 of his buddies destined to become a racist in adulthood?

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    most racists you encounter will have a story about how they got beat up by a member of X race, or got their toys/possessions stolen by a member of X race. most of these instances occurred while these individuals were still young and didn't know what it meant to be racist. do they correlate with each other?

did little johnny from the suburbs who got his lunch money taken by malik from the hood cause little johnny to be racist in adulthood?

was middle schooler jacob who's gf cheated on him with tyrese and 3 of his buddies destined to become a racist in adulthood?
    Wait!

Zaroku's Chihuahua is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Wait!

Zaroku's Chihuahua is racist?
      he doesn't like me for what my ancestors have done to his ancestors.

jhonny's were made to order back in the day if you know what i mean.

Comment

Why the fuck do you and Zaroku hate each other so much

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Why the fuck do you and Zaroku hate each other so much
          i don't hate him. he jokes around at my expense so i just come back 3x harder to show him i'm not backing down. he thinks he's the toughest vato in the barrio but he ain't never met a foo like me. my tongue is made of razor blades.

Comment

No most racist are raised that way, i don't understand why people freak out every time they see a muslim family, or why Bill O'Riley keeps talking smack about black people and once called a black person you look like a drug dealer. Or how donald trump said that a american born judge will judge him any different because of his heritage, or when he said he would consider kicking muslim women out of the TSA because of their faith, and he also said laziness is a trait in black people

Comment

Depends on the usage of the word.

A lot of people are called racist just for acknowledging genetic differences as a sociological determinant, acknowledging the benefits of ****geneous countries, or believing that one culture has it together far more than another so he would prefer his children marry into that one, etc. These views may be racist but they're based on observation and logic just like choosing which stocks to invest in. Not emotional baggage.

Then there is the bully who makes pointlessly rude comments on the street towards members of another race, makes every interracial interaction as awkward as possible, and just generally grates on people but has no real substance or message behind it. That person probably had very negative experiences being outnumbered in school by other-race bullies or the like, is struggling as an adult to express his desire to reach out to them for an apology.

A word with so many different practically unrelated meanings is difficult to analyze.
              Last edited by ////; 07-17-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Speaking from personal experience, no. When I was growing up the only black kid on my street was 4 years older than me and would always kick my ass. He busted my nose, would steal my bike for days and honestly I never hated someone so much....

Anyways, my parents would NEVER call the cops and his parents never cared if anyone told them their son was a piece of ****. In elementary school the only people who ever picked on me were black kids, probably because I was one of the only white kids around so easy target.

I'm not racist, not even close. I think racists are typically mostly uneducated idiots who seem to have trouble grasping the idea that black people evolved to have more melanin in their skin due to their geographical location, skin cancer would be extremely prevalent if Africans were white.

I agree with the guys above, it seems most racists are raised that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  No most racist are raised that way, i don't understand why people freak out every time they see a muslim family, or why Bill O'Riley keeps talking smack about black people and once called a black person you look like a drug dealer. Or how donald trump said that a american born judge will judge him any different because of his heritage, or when he said he would consider kicking muslim women out of the TSA because of their faith, and he also said laziness is a trait in black people
                  Amazing how every example (bad examples) are white people supposedly being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    Speaking from personal experience, no. When I was growing up the only black kid on my street was 4 years older than me and would always kick my ass. He busted my nose, would steal my bike for days and honestly I never hated someone so much....

Anyways, my parents would NEVER call the cops and his parents never cared if anyone told them their son was a piece of ****. In elementary school the only people who ever picked on me were black kids, probably because I was one of the only white kids around so easy target.

I'm not racist, not even close. I think racists are typically mostly uneducated idiots who seem to have trouble grasping the idea that black people evolved to have more melanin in their skin due to their geographical location, skin cancer would be extremely prevalent if Africans were white.

I agree with the guys above, it seems most racists are raised that way.
                    It's understandable why white people who never lived around large number of blacks would think race is just skin color. What's your excuse? Stupidity?

Comment

Working...
                    X