Charlie Z makes statement VIDEO!!!!!! May 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Z makes statement VIDEO!!!!!! May 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRz-S-AY4xQ

u forgot to mention how u cowarded out of our fight u ****ing ***!!

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
      u forgot to mention how u cowarded out of our fight u ****ing ***!!
      roll thru my gym, seriously just do it..... and see what happens to U ***gittt

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        roll thru my gym, seriously just do it..... and see what happens to U ***gittt
        ur gonna have a blade in ur ****ing skull and U KNOW IT

i know cj u *** and when hes back im gonna tell him u been racist mother ****er. ******? go back to slavery? im gonna make u a ****ing slave u ***it

Comment

i know cj u *** and when hes back im gonna tell him u been racist mother ****er. ******? go back to slavery? im gonna make u a ****ing slave u ***it
          U Know CJ??? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH man ure more of a bull****terr then I thought, cj is tigers son, my trainers son u ****king idiot stop lying ******,, Ill cut ure throat open bittch

Comment

U Know CJ??? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH man ure more of a bull****terr then I thought, cj is tigers son, my trainers son u ****king idiot stop lying ******,, Ill cut ure throat open bittch
            charles ambrose, i ****ing know him u ****, he goes to my boys college.

he wont be happy with u talking **** about us for our colour neither will dick. your a ****ing racist piece of ****.

Comment

oh wow u got his name off tigers website, Idiot CJ doesnt even Live In the USA anymore he moved to australia with his wife 2 years ago.... ****king dumb ass

Comment

CJ lives in australia now, and cj was my former friend, we use to be best Homies

Comment

charlie whats going on with ur fight

why isnt hilbilly ur opponent anymore
                  i was looking forward to seeing him try to box lol

Comment

oh wow u got his name off tigers website, Idiot CJ doesnt even Live In the USA anymore he moved to australia with his wife 2 years ago.... ****king dumb ass
                    u ****ing idiot, when they know what they been saying u got no gym either

Comment

Working...
                    X