Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western civilization needs to wake up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western civilization needs to wake up!

Enough said..! According to these fanatics all of you on this board - Christians, atheists and everybody else who is not fanatic muslim should be punished by dead. Go ahead and defend these fanatics.

and your the guy whose gonna wake us up?

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
      and your the guy whose gonna wake us up?
      No, I'm the guy who tells you to get your head out of your ass

Comment

The fundamental Muslims in Europe are phucked. If only Britiain had a zero tolerance level for a**holes that scream death threats out in the street. They're screaming out "nuke this country and nuke that" and even though they'll throw in Afghanistan and Iraq as a reason, this is basically all for a phuckin cartoon. That's phuckin pathetic. Honestly though, Britain should do a better job to keep these a**holes out their country. And I'm not saying all Muslims I'm saying the fundamental/radical ones. They don't belong anywhere near Western Civilization if they continue to try and impose Sharia Law and Muslim thought into our nation. Generally, I'm very sympathetic to Palestinians and Iraqi's but these fundamental European Muslims, have taken this too far. If they really care about "jihad" what the phuck are they doing in Britain anyway? They need to learn to adapt to how western society lives if they want to live here...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          The fundamental Muslims in Europe are phucked. If only Britiain had a zero tolerance level for a**holes that scream death threats out in the street. They're screaming out "nuke this country and nuke that" and even though they'll throw in Afghanistan and Iraq as a reason, this is basically all for a phuckin cartoon. That's phuckin pathetic. Honestly though, Britain should do a better job to keep these a**holes out their country. And I'm not saying all Muslims I'm saying the fundamental/radical ones. They don't belong anywhere near Western Civilization if they continue to try and impose Sharia Law and Muslim thought into our nation. Generally, I'm very sympathetic to Palestinians and Iraqi's but these fundamental European Muslims, have taken this too far. If they really care about "jihad" what the phuck are they doing in Britain anyway? They need to learn to adapt to how western society lives if they want to live here...
          Yes, I totally agree
          The thing is, that these fanatics don't just target western civilization. They target the muslim civilization as well, they tell the devoted logical muslim to die in Jihad or die by their hands, die a dogs dead. They'll use any excuse to scream Jihad ''Cartoons'' ''Palestine'' ''Iraq'' ''democracy''

They brainwash little kids and take away their childhood and instead fill their hearts with hate and thoughts of death.

Still people say these fanatics ain't no threat even though they scream out in the streets of London on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            No, I'm the guy who tells you to get your head out of your ass
            We have to keep reminding people that this will become a huge problem. It is now festering in many places all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Enough said..! According to these fanatics all of you on this board - Christians, atheists and everybody else who is not fanatic muslim should be punished by dead. Go ahead and defend these fanatics.
              The man in your avatar, Bernard Hopkins, is a Muslim.

Comment

Whats denmark like for muslims, are they taking over their as well????

Do you have any right wing political partys???? or white nationalist groups???

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  yeah i noticed that as well

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                    Not a radical Muslim, at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X