No announcement yet.

Remedies/Healing processes for Aches/Pains/Sores, shares yours

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedies/Healing processes for Aches/Pains/Sores, shares yours

what are some of your remedies for when your bodies get soar?

Originally posted by Dyl-G
    what are some of your remedies for when your bodies get soar?

R&R

What type of pain you experiencing?

Comment

i mainly get it in my legs especially from running and J R sometimes its shin splints other times its just plain old pain but it always seems to last longer than i think it should. i also have low arches.

Comment

Treatment for shin splits includes rest, massage, ice, stretching, and strengthening. Rest and ice is sometimes the best treatment. You should also be stretching your calves and Achilles tendon real well. If you have the problem during running or walking, try warming up more and don't increase the speed too quickly.

Comment

RICE. Rest, ice, compression, elevation. Supposed to be for swelling, but i've found that it helps for shin-splits too. Maybe throw some icyhot or goldbond into the mix also. I go nuts with that stuff on sore joints and muscles.

Comment

Okay, sweet, I'll try those. Thanks.

Comment

plenty of sport gels around to ease muscle straints. im always doing the end of my biceps.

Comment

yea i got these bath crystals that you pour 2 cups into warm bath water and it works your body while ur relaxing its helped a lot.

Comment

Just Thought I Would Revive Some Old Good Threads For Some Newcomers

Comment

My hands useally hurt like **** after a bag workout. I got some gel fore them.

For the rest a hot bath and a cold beer does the trick.

Comment

Working...
                    X