No announcement yet.

KATSIDIS did Australia Proud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KATSIDIS did Australia Proud

Regardless of the loss, Katsidis did Australia proud. He fought with all of his heart and gave us an action packed fight.

When you look at all the Danny Greens, Mundines, Taylors etc efforts over the last several years I can say one thing: at least Michael won't die wondering, he went to the line for us because he wanted to win so much, sure he paid the price for it, but he did Australian fight fans proud.

The rest of the Aussie would be's should take a look at this fight.

Katsidis will be back, I hope he doesn't wait to too long.

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    Regardless of the loss, Katsidis did Australia proud. He fought with all of his heart and gave us an action packed fight.

When you look at all the Danny Greens, Mundines, Taylors etc efforts over the last several years I can say one thing: at least Michael won't die wondering, he went to the line for us because he wanted to win so much, sure he paid the price for it, but he did Australian fight fans proud.

The rest of the Aussie would be's should take a look at this fight.

Katsidis will be back, I hope he doesn't wait to too long.
    I and everyone else here totally agree.

Comment

I thought he was well on top, towards the later rounds, it was pretty obvious.
      He should just have been a bit more composed, and not try to rush things.
      He admitted it.
      He could have easily won that fight.He was all over Casamayor.

Comment

katsidis fought the legitimate (ring 135 title holder) casamayor..if he can outpoint and KD casa then he can with diaz'es and campbell... katsidis should look forward for kid diamond... that's gonna be a WAR!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
          katsidis fought the legitimate (ring 135 title holder) casamayor..if he can outpoint and KD casa then he can with diaz'es and campbell... katsidis should look forward for kid diamond... that's gonna be a WAR!!!!!
          Good Point. Kats will be back.

Comment

katsidis is a legend. champion performer and a classy classy guy. tremendously proud that he's an aussie.

Comment

It was good fight....Katsidis was relentless.

Comment

katz is the man. I love watching aussies fight for world titles over seas. it gets me nervous and pumped. i get so nervous for them i just want them to win badly . ive havent felt that way since hussy vs arce, kostya vs hatton and green vs beyer. i just wish mundine would do more and fight overseas against legit guys how exciting would that be. but his a australian champ not a world champ. i guess his gana retire wondering what a shame

Comment

Agree all 'round! It was a very sad day but I think he also made everyone proud that he's an Aussie. The only thing I'm really pissed about is his corner. I've decided that if he wants to go to the next level he needs to get a new corner. I truly believe they lost him the fight yesterday. The only thing that was truly hurting Casa were the body shots. The ****ing corner didn't say a damn thing about going to the body even after he had put him down with a hurtin' body shot. Christ I was pissed off!

Comment

australia should be proud of a great fighter, he ain't done yet, warrior!

Comment

Working...
                    X