No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has taken a lot of "0"s in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    I didnt read your whole comment, sorry. I just read the Bold names and started to laugh. Wolfgramm is a complete no name?? the dude won a silver medal in the olympic games. Btw Lamon Brewster also won a medal in the olympic games (just saying it cause Brewster is always called a complete bum who beat Wlad).
    Bostice and Shufford arent bums either. If you dont know Bostice, then you are probably watching boxing since a few years. Listen dude, I been watching boxing since 20 years and I been watching the Klitschkos in the 90s when you were not even born yet. So dont come on here and tell me all the Klitschko opponents are bums just cause you never heard of them.
    you also left out guys like Vaughn Bean, Larry Donald and Herbie Hide on Vitali's resumè. All of them are world class fighters.
    I was born in 1981 by the way.

Using your logic, Audley Harrison is a good win. After all, he won Gold once upon a time. What did those guys ever do in the pro's??? Not a damn thing.

Hide, Bean, and Donald really???

Hide got KO'd by Bowe and beat a past it Ruddock, and he's considered a good win or world class??? You have low standards.

Vaugh Bean???Who the hell did Vaugh Bean ever beat???

Larry Donald??? Again, who the hell did he ever beat??? Faded versions of Phil Jackson and Evander Holfyield, that's it.

God damn people are ignorant on here.

Comment

Im laughing my ass off at these comments.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I was born in 1981 by the way.

Using your logic, Audley Harrison is a good win. After all, he won Gold once upon a time. What did those guys ever do in the pro's??? Not a damn thing.

Hide, Bean, and Donald really???

Hide got KO'd by Bowe and beat a past it Ruddock, and he's considered a good win or world class??? You have low standards.

Vaugh Bean???Who the hell did Vaugh Bean ever beat???

Larry Donald??? Again, who the hell did he ever beat??? Faded versions of Phil Jackson and Evander Holfyield, that's it.

God damn people are ignorant on here.
        all complete nonsense. What are you talking about??
        Look at the guys Sonny Liston beat, they are all complete nobodies apart from Floyd Patterson who is a light heavyweight. Larry Holmes got beaten by Tim Witherspoon and Carl The Truth Williams who were two unexperienced average fighters who didnt do sh+t after they got robbed against Holmes. And Joe Louis is the king of "I fought nothing but bums". the dude got outboxed by Billy Conn, a natural middleweight, knocked down by Tony Galento and beat guys with HORRIBLE records his whole career in his title defences. How DARE YOU say that guys like Vaughn Bean, Larry Donald, Herbie Hide are jokes?? Those guys would beat 70 % of the pple Joe Louis fought in his world title fights.

Comment

Since I made this thread, Klitschko has taken several more "0"s so I'll edit the opening post.

And he'll be in with another undefeated boxer next time out: Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Since I made this thread, Klitschko has taken several more "0"s so I'll edit the opening post.

And he'll be in with another undefeated boxer next time out: Tyson Fury.
            Fury's '0' is going to go!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              0's as in bums...?

if so yes he's been up against more bums than George Michael
              If klitschkos resume is bums. then what is furys?

Comment

Has any heavyweight champion in history taken as many "0"s as Wladimir Klitschko?

Jennings
                Pulev
                Povetkin
                Pianeta
                Wach
                Chagaev
                Ibragimov
                Brock
                Peter
                Castillo
                Vujecic
                Shaheed

I realize some of those guys like Shaheed on the list were not very good, but it's still impressive for any boxer to defeat so many opponents who had never lost before.

And some were very good, for example Povetkin, Jennings, Pulev, Brock, Chagaev (at that time), and Ibragimov.
                Define very good? By modern heavyweight standards than yes. By current p4p standards, no. By historical standards, noway.

Edit: The best name there is probably Chagaev or Povetkin and neither is very good by p4p or historical perspectives. And didnt Povetkin have some disease?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Define very good? By modern heavyweight standards than yes. By current p4p standards, no. By historical standards, noway.
                  It's just a matter of opinion.

The HWs are bigger and stronger than they ever were.
                  Edit: The best name there is probably Chagaev or Povetkin and neither is very good by p4p or historical perspectives.
                  No. "Historical perspectives" is just your opinion that fighters used to be better than they are today.
                  And didnt Povetkin have some disease?
                  No, he didn't. Come on man, that's a weak attempt to discredit.

Comment

It's just a matter of opinion.

The HWs are bigger and stronger than they ever were.
                    No. "Historical perspectives" is just your opinion that fighters used to be better than they are today.
                    No, he didn't. Come on man, that's a weak attempt to discredit.
                    Meant to say Chageav. He had/has hepatitis or something.

Heavyweights being bigger means what? That argument is so ridiculous and been shredded so many times I won't even bother.

And my historical perspective isn't fighters were better because it's my opinion, it's not. It's fact. You think a guy like Povetkin would last against Foreman? Holmes? Evander? Tyson? Ali? Frazier? Cmon now.

edit: Chagaev was diagnosed with Hep B.

Comment

You think a guy like Povetkin would last against Foreman? Holmes? Evander? Tyson? Ali? Frazier? Cmon now.
                      Yes, I think he would.

In your mind, those guys are like superheroes - you make them out to be something far greater than they ever really were. Of course they were good fighters, just not as invincible as you believe.

But I'm not going to change your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X