No announcement yet.

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Yeah but couldn't it just as easily be the top strikers in the Spanish/Italian/whatever leagues that can in TOTW?
    I think you really have to be a football anorak to have some sort of idea who would be in the team of the year.

I know a Cardiff City player was in the TOTW.

I need other coin making schemes

Comment

I also play on UT, mostly play with a serie A team (but I suck). if anybody wants to add me Mazatleco17.

Comment

Anyone got any tips for getting the 'club value of 85M' achievement?

I bought a load of gold players for 300 so I could quick sell them without losing coins out of it. But even after buying dozens my club value is still something like 20M. Don't want to waste a load of time and coins on one shitty achievement so will have to leave it I guess.

Comment

Buying packs seem work but thats a very expensive way of doing it.

I am rubbish at the trading.

I am minus loads.

Can't really improve my team Sergio Ramos, Messi , Ronaldo and Casillas are unrealistic tagets.

Maybe get Benzema and Marcelo but thats it.

Comment

In-form Ronaldo selling for 5M points. Dunno how much time you'd have to play for to earn that much. Even the online leagues only offer about 8K or so to win the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Anyone got any tips for getting the 'club value of 85M' achievement?

I bought a load of gold players for 300 so I could quick sell them without losing coins out of it. But even after buying dozens my club value is still something like 20M. Don't want to waste a load of time and coins on one shitty achievement so will have to leave it I guess.
              Yeah, buy 400 the coin bronze packs. It's how's did it last year and plan on doing it this year. Currently around 50m atm.

It'll take a long time but it's the easiest way to do it imo. You can get anywhere between 150-250k per pack depending what you get. Store all kits, badges, players, and managers. Apply only Shiney contracts and get rid of the regular ones, not worth the time. You could apply the start boosters for fun so the pack doesn't feel like a waste.

Once you hit the achievement, quick sell everything in the club except what you will use. You should get back 40-70k. Or even more depending what you have in your club. Last year I got 50 something k, not bad imo for just cleaning out your club.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                Buying packs seem work but thats a very expensive way of doing it.

I am rubbish at the trading.

I am minus loads.

Can't really improve my team Sergio Ramos, Messi , Ronaldo and Casillas are unrealistic tagets.

Maybe get Benzema and Marcelo but thats it.
                I'm waiting for Arsene Wenger to buy someone. I tried inform Wilshere but he wasn't doing anything that the regular Wilshere couldn't do so I sold him.

Comment

When they have happy hour or the TOTW is released on a Wednesday and the market prices plummet with everyone buying packs, buy Squad Morales for 150-300 when the prices go back up you can sell them easily for 550-600 buy it now.

Comment

Working...
                  X