Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Enzo Calzaghe: Carl Froch is Not a Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Cuban Linx;12673778]If people have the audacity to call fighters like Prince Naseem and David Haye great fighters, then why not Froch?

-Wait, someone other than David Haye called David Haye great? First I've heard of this.

Comment

Jo ewas unbeaten on papaper but many including 1 judge thought Robin Reid beat him. We all saw what Froch did to a washed up Reid when they met.

Plus Frochs recent run of opponents is equal to if not better than Joe fought in his entire career

Comment

Enzo probably caught his son jacking off on Froch's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post

There is nothing else to be said in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post

LMAO Nothing else to say

Comment

There is some truth in the detail of what the horrible little weasel says here but, for sure, Enzo Calzaghe was/is one of the most overrated trainers ever. His only corner advice to any fighter in tough, "Do you wanna f**king win! Do you wanna f**king win! Do you wanna f**king win!" F**king sad.

Comment

Froch is 1000 times the fighter Calzaghe is. Calzaghe was scared of Pavlik! Froch is a fearless warrior.

Comment

Froch is soo underrated its sad

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                    Indeed, and Calzaghe will always be remembered as one of Britain's best ever, but to knock Froch like this is just pointless. Froch used to call Clazaghe out when he was still active, if he was still doing it now it would be sad.
                    The headline is misleading I saw the interview on the news, Enzo said that Carl is great to watch and a very good fighter, but he wouldn't class him as a great due to his lack of adaptability. I don't consider that slating

Also he was asked to give his opinion, he didn't just come out with it

Comment

And all the Americans will rush to Frochs defence because while joe never lost to an American, meaning they have nothing over him, froch did and that makes him ok

*by the way I like both fighters just stating the obvious

Comment

Working...
                      X