• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im confused............

Comment

This guy makes the weirdest threads ever

Comment

Sometimes I wish the dragon balls were real so I could wish Salvador Sanchez back.

Comment

I hate these kinda threads. First of all, Broner is a puppy and he doesnt deserve to be put in the same sentence as some of these past fighters or better yet NONE of them. Not to mention I dont even think he's (Broner) that good. Second of all, it kinda makes me upset thinking about guys like Salvador, Valero and Tyson could be thrown in there. So much potential ended so early. Sometimes I even hate watching their fights cause it makes me wish they were still in the game or wish we couldve seen more of them.

RIP Salvador Sanchez

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
            I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.
            I don't know about that. These guys were huge for sfw. Sanchez is one of my favorite fighters of all time. He would've had his work cut out fighting any of the 3.

Comment

nah broner takes em back to school .

Comment

Why is that idiot broner even being mentioned in the same sentence as the legendary salvador sanchez??????

Comment

and the Mayweather Broner fans come to the rescue

Comment

Well Sanchez skills were out of this world. The kid had power, skills, legendary stamina and a superb mentality.

I don't even think it's fair to compare them right now. Broner hasn't done anything yet, while Sanchez was one of the best FWs of all times, and IMO he wasn't the best of all times in that division just because he died young.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      and the Mayweather Broner fans come to the rescue
                      Notice how Frank Sucketts been gone for a few days now all of the sudden he pops up? SLUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP!

Comment

Working...
                      X