No announcement yet.

Wilder didn’t have a busted ear just a tiny cut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    I see a lot of AJ and Fury fans trying to convince us that Wilder's balance was completely normal. And at the same time, they're telling us that we don't need a 3rd fight. But you're saying Fury should easily destroy him in the 3rd fight, right? Bring on Wilder vs. Fury III.
    His trainer said he was off balance because his ring walk outfit was too heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      you really want to see it a third time?
      Yes... I want the 3rd fight. If he loses again, he can retire in peace knowing that he gave his 100% and lost to the best. That's how true warriors do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Yes... I want the 3rd fight. If he loses again, he can retire in peace knowing that he gave his 100% and lost to the best. That's how true warriors do it.
        Of course. Wilder is a warrior. He didnt fold. BUT, lets give him at least 1 or 2 fight before going in the lion den.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          His trainer said he was off balance because his ring walk outfit was too heavy.
          Jesus christ I've heard it all now. Who fuking thinks of these excuses. They'll be saying bob arum poisoned wilders mask next. there were noxious substances emitted by the lights on masks eyes etc. Lead poisoning by led lol.

Comment

He got what we call in the UK a proper twatting. Thats the full story start to finish. I know we will get a hundred and a few more excuses but there is no real ones. There was a gulf in class and quality and the now fit top class fighter showed us how its done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Jesus christ I've heard it all now. Who fuking thinks of these excuses. They'll be saying bob arum poisoned wilders mask next. there were noxious substances emitted by the lights on masks eyes etc. Lead poisoning by led lol.
              If his outfit ****ed him up he must be the weakest HW in history. Got ****ed up by some clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                If his outfit ****ed him up he must be the weakest HW in history. Got ****ed up by some clothes.
                Hahahaha he spent 60k on it to. although i cant see it being that heavy he looked fine for the first round and a half until fury stepped in with a jab towards the end of the 2nd round which jolted wilder.

Comment

He was robbing his eye after taking off his mask. Not sure if they rehearsed everything beforehand. But be sure to see him without anything facial in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                    And don't forget to tell your mum to get your weekly meds ready for you little boy.
                    ��
                    Ahhhh robbie is going to tell on you

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                      Your eardrum doesn't have to be busted to throw off your equilibrium.
                      He had blood coming from his from an elbow.
                      His balance was off because he caught a big shot to the side of the neck.
                      The subsequent ear damage sustained the effect.
                      Worked in Healthcare for 10 years but you are more than welcome to reply
                      it wasn't an elbow that caused fury did it with a tomahawk. tell where you work so I can avoid the place. when I see hockey players fighting on ice they got better balance and traction then wilder when he aint hurt
                      Last edited by nacho daddy; 02-24-2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X